Post by D3MO » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:50 am

Helklo all developers i have recently found a user selling our work at:
http://ocartmart.com/ we should take this website down

Opencart Expert | voldemaras@gmail.com
Skype - programanija | Gtalk - voldemaras@gmail.com
Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.opencartextensions.eu / or Opencart Marketplace

Need Custom Module? debug third party module or simply have any question related to Opencart? feel free to contact directly for a live chat session:) - INSTANT LIVE CHAT


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Burt65 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:57 am

D3MO wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:50 am
Helklo all developers i have recently found a user selling our work at:
http://ocartmart.com/ we should take this website down
Don't quote me on this, but this is old news. If you do a search, you may find the old posts on Google.

They have may change the name of the site, but they are still the same crooks.
Most of the extension are old version with a fake version number advertised instead and obviously there is no support or update for such extensions. If someone buy them, they will found out the hard way, that they have been taken for a ride. Lots of pictures in the extensions are also not relate to such extension..

Perhaps if someone do buy those, then they will comeback here to get the working version of the original... Think of it as free advertisement or cheap sample..

There is no real way, other than a Gmail address to contact the site owners. If someone is stupid enough to take that as a guarantee that he/she has been sold a good working, latest, extension that does come with support, let them learn the lesson... Opencart users, have been warned before about those scummy sites..

That's all you can you. Let people know and hope that common sense will prevail..

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:23 pm
Location - Oz

Post by D3MO » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:45 pm

Good point of view:)
Burt65 wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:57 am
D3MO wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:50 am
Helklo all developers i have recently found a user selling our work at:
http://ocartmart.com/ we should take this website down
Don't quote me on this, but this is old news. If you do a search, you may find the old posts on Google.

They have may change the name of the site, but they are still the same crooks.
Most of the extension are old version with a fake version number advertised instead and obviously there is no support or update for such extensions. If someone buy them, they will found out the hard way, that they have been taken for a ride. Lots of pictures in the extensions are also not relate to such extension..

Perhaps if someone do buy those, then they will comeback here to get the working version of the original... Think of it as free advertisement or cheap sample..

There is no real way, other than a Gmail address to contact the site owners. If someone is stupid enough to take that as a guarantee that he/she has been sold a good working, latest, extension that does come with support, let them learn the lesson... Opencart users, have been warned before about those scummy sites..

That's all you can you. Let people know and hope that common sense will prevail..

Opencart Expert | voldemaras@gmail.com
Skype - programanija | Gtalk - voldemaras@gmail.com
Extensions for Opencart @ https://www.opencartextensions.eu / or Opencart Marketplace

Need Custom Module? debug third party module or simply have any question related to Opencart? feel free to contact directly for a live chat session:) - INSTANT LIVE CHAT


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:57 am

Post by IP_CAM » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:16 am

Not a free one only, still, 2.50 US-$ for a Journal Theme 2 is a joke ... :crazy:
https://freeopencart.ru/downloads/categ ... art/page/2

Please don't send Personal OC Forum Messages, contact: jti@jacob.ch
---
Test Site: http://www.bigmax.ch/shop/
Github OC Downloads: https://github.com/IP-CAM
2'200+ FREE OC Extensions from the World's largest Github OC Repository Archive.


User avatar
Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:37 am
Location - Switzerland

Post by DigitCart » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:22 am

Hi
I noticed someone is selling extensions here:
http://smartaddons.net/index.php?route= ... y&path=224

My Extensions / DigitCart


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:32 pm


Post by modulepoints » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:10 pm

Hi,

Few days ago, someone post comment on my extension for same URL
http://prntscr.com/t8v9p3

cly50474

300+ TEMPLATES & EXTENSIONS by 2$ https://smartaddons.net/

Beware and do not buy any product from this website.

Attachments

Screenshot_70.png

Beware extension thieve https://smartaddons.net/ - Screenshot_70.png (14.66 KiB) Viewed 156 times


Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by modulepoints » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:00 pm

Here are more details about same guys, who are stealing developers works and selling on cheap rates

Opencart user: cly50474
Email: cly50474@molms.com
http://prntscr.com/t9k6si
Opencart user: bugmenot1
Email: tanu@endrix.org
http://prntscr.com/t9k60p
http://prntscr.com/t9k6mp
modulepoints wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:10 pm
Hi,

Few days ago, someone post comment on my extension for same URL
http://prntscr.com/t8v9p3

cly50474

300+ TEMPLATES & EXTENSIONS by 2$ https://smartaddons.net/

Beware and do not buy any product from this website.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Johnathan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:14 pm

Anyone that has a stolen extension on smartaddons.net can report the user to PayPal here:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/u ... ntrpt-full

The PayPal e-mail address used for payment is asmartaddons@gmail.com, so you can include that in your report.

The domain is hosted by Hostgator, so you can file a DMCA request here: https://www.hostgator.com/help/article/ ... -complaint

Image
Image Image Image Image


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:08 am

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests