Post by voidelixir » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:37 am

this is what i posted in the comments on his themes:
"do not buy from this scammer. the documentation link on this website isn't working. after you buy and ask him for a refund he sends you a 3 part video on your email, one that is in a different language with a million steps to take. Waste of money. He then asks you for credentials so he can install it himself, so if you need to upgrade you can't and you'll also be out of support! You can't even reinstall it! You need to buy it again afterwards! I'm going to leave a comment on all of his sales so everybody knows who this THIEF is!".
Afterwards, I checked on other sites and the theme seems to be stolen and redistributed because if you buy it elsewhere it's not only more expensive but it comes with a one click install via ocmod. If you write a 50 word message to the seller, anything you write about a refund is completely ignored.
I really had felt most safe buying something from the opencart website itself. I didn't think once that this could happen.

Post by Johnathan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:13 am

If you purchased it on opencart.com, make sure you report the extension to the OpenCart team if it's fraudulent:

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... rt/contact

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by voidelixir » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:26 am

Yes, I am writing a post on the link you gave me right away. Thank you very much!