Post by dyluca » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:26 am

Hi there!

First of all I have to say that I have readed a lot of forums and posts about this error and I have tried to do a lot of "solutions", but any of them have worked. I can´t edit the orders, and when I try to do it, depending the browser, the error message is the following:

"SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input OK" crome
"SyntaxError: Syntax error OK" explorer (edge)
"SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data OK" firefox

Things I have done:
- Changing the config.php: http to https
- Creating an API account and set it in the settings
- The "loopback conections" are allowed in my host

In all the forums I searched the problem, the issue seems that affected to the early versions of Opencart, like 2.0.x and 2.1.x. Mine is 2.3.0.2 (newest) and the problem remains.

Could you please to give any suggestion or solution?

Thank you for your time.

Regards.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:11 am

Post by nicklas » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:21 pm

I've got the same error, I get to step 3 in editing a order and it doesn't work.
I've got a test shop setup which got a copy of the database for my main store and it works fine there. My test shop is not a 1:1 copy of my main store but the database is a 1:1 from some months back.
Tried to change API users etc, checked the database for the obvious error and nothing :/

Could someone please help!

/ Nicklas

New member

Posts

Joined
Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by nicklas » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:45 am

Seems like this only occurs if I add a product. If I manually add a order in the admin and do not add a product it will skip right through to the next step but if there's a product in there it will not work and come up with SyntaxError...

New member

Posts

Joined
Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by nicklas » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:19 pm

So out of nowhere it just started to work again?

New member

Posts

Joined
Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by arcovirtual » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:00 am

Any solution to the problem? It happened to me after editing several .js quet work with add to the shopping cart but return them to how they were still the error continues. clean vqmod cache and respective files, in addition to refresh modification ocmod I just have to review all the files where you add accents maybe that's it. in languages. version oc2.3

New member

Posts

Joined
Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:49 am

Post by arcovirtual » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:28 am

OK SOLVED, IN MY CASE IT WAS ONLY A MISTAKE IN THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLUGINS. I CORRECT THE ERROR CREATING A SIMPLE TEXT ALERT REPLACING THE OLD ALERT
SOLVED DOWN TEXT
_____________________________________________________________________

OK SOLUCIONADO, EN MI CASO SOLO SE TRATABA DE UN ERROR EN LA PROGRAMACION DE UN PLUGINS. CORREGI EL ERROR CREANDO UN ALERT DE TEXTO SIMPLE REEMPLAZANDO EL ANTIGUO ALERT

Code: Select all

	error: function(xhr, ajaxOptions, thrownError) {
		//original DON'T FUCTION ALERT!		alert(thrownError + "\r\n" + xhr.statusText + "\r\n" + xhr.responseText);
		alert("No puede comprar su propios productos!. Salga de su cuenta para probar el proceso de compra."); //NEW
			}

New member

Posts

Joined
Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:49 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests