Post by kermit627 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:56 am

straightlight wrote:This issue has been reported on the first page of this topic: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 12#p631768 . This is caused by a invalid path for the extension / module to be loaded. The solution has also been provided.
I saw that but to be honest i'm not 100% sure what exactly i need to do. The post you link to doesn't give much instructions.

Post by straightlight » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:02 am

kermit627 wrote:
straightlight wrote:This issue has been reported on the first page of this topic: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 12#p631768 . This is caused by a invalid path for the extension / module to be loaded. The solution has also been provided.
I saw that but to be honest i'm not 100% sure what exactly i need to do. The post you link to doesn't give much instructions.
Have you also click on this link from the post? http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=183&t=165958 . This page contains full of details regarding the Extensions / Modules path for OC v2.3.0.2.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com contractor officials representative

Administrator

Location - Canada, ON

Post by kermit627 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:08 am

yeah i went to it and im probably just not getting it but i don't know exactly what i need to do.

Post by straightlight » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:11 am

kermit627 wrote:yeah i went to it and im probably just not getting it but i don't know exactly what i need to do.
Those are the new indicated paths for each previous extensions / modules needs to go into for each of the controllers, language, model and language files either for the admin and the store-front catalog-end.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight

Administrator

Location - Canada, ON

Post by kermit627 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:06 am

straightlight wrote:
kermit627 wrote:yeah i went to it and im probably just not getting it but i don't know exactly what i need to do.
Those are the new indicated paths for each previous extensions / modules needs to go into for each of the controllers, language, model and language files either for the admin and the store-front catalog-end.
basically i need to move all folders and files into the new locations that are listed in the link? Is this correct? again i am sorry for not knowing very much about this process.

Post by straightlight » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:08 am

kermit627 wrote:
straightlight wrote:
basically i need to move all folders and files into the new locations that are listed in the link? Is this correct? again i am sorry for not knowing very much about this process.
Not the folders but only the files into each of their destination folders as described on the above link, correct. :)

Regards,
Straightlight

Administrator

Location - Canada, ON

Post by raulcuellar » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:27 am

I don´t know if open and other line but a found a problem in the installation v.3.2.0.2
After created the categories, I looking for created the products. On the section Edit producto > Link > categories, only show some one not all.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advanced

Raúl

Post by kermit627 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:41 am

Do i take the files in each of the extension folders and move them into the extension/extension folder? Im currently in admin/controller/extension. i'm just verifying because i'm working on everything the link says and i'm not having very much luck.

Post by straightlight » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:22 am

kermit627 wrote:Do i take the files in each of the extension folders and move them into the extension/extension folder? Im currently in admin/controller/extension. i'm just verifying because i'm working on everything the link says and i'm not having very much luck.
All the extensions that you have from prior versions of OC from the admin should be moved to the extension/extension folder from the admin. All modules that you have from prior versions of OC from the admin should be moved to the extension/module folder from the admin.

Regards,
Straightlight

Administrator

Location - Canada, ON

Post by raulcuellar » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:28 am

I don´t know if open and other line but a found a problem in the installation v.3.2.0.2
After created the categories, I looking for created the products. On the section Edit producto > Link > categories, only show some one not all.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advanced

Raúl

Post by straightlight » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:33 am

raulcuellar wrote:I don´t know if open and other line but a found a problem in the installation v.3.2.0.2

Can you help me?

Thanks in advanced

Raúl
v3.2.0.2 does not exist in the downloads, the latest version is v2.3.0.2. Can you provide a screenshot or error logs of what you indicate on the above?

Regards,
Straightlight

Administrator

Location - Canada, ON

Post by raulcuellar » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:49 am

Yes sorry, the version is wrong.

This are the image on create products:
In this window must have more categories.

In this windows must have an other atribute.

Post by straightlight » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:52 am

Other confirmed bugfixes have been posted in the first post of this topic. It seem the payment address, shipping address, comment, company and fax field are still not being validated through checkout from the v2.3.0.2 release.

Regards,
Straightlight

Administrator

Location - Canada, ON

Post by raulcuellar » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:26 am

I found an extension to solved the problem of limit 5 items on the categories menu, but in the process, I received this error:

Directorio que contiene archivos a subir no se pudo encontrar!

Post by straightlight » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:51 am

@raulcuellar: Your post has been moved to the off-topic. This topic is only for reporting bug issues with Opencart v2.3.0.2 release.

Regards,
Straightlight

Administrator

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Qphoria » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:26 pm

straightlight wrote:
kermit627 wrote:Do i take the files in each of the extension folders and move them into the extension/extension folder? Im currently in admin/controller/extension. i'm just verifying because i'm working on everything the link says and i'm not having very much luck.
All the extensions that you have from prior versions of OC from the admin should be moved to the extension/extension folder from the admin. All modules that you have from prior versions of OC from the admin should be moved to the extension/module folder from the admin.
Well you don't want to override the new core versions with the old versions, so only 3rd party mods. Honestly I'm not even sure how you are getting those errors, unless you are loading some pre-installed 3rd party mods from 2.2.x and 2.3.x is choking on them. Ultimately you'll need to get the latest update for the mods from the author. Alternatively you may be able to use my Extension Conversion Script for 2.2.x format to 2.3.x format which will be posted tomorrow.

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator

Post by straightlight » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:59 pm

Ultimately you'll need to get the latest update for the mods from the author.
Yes, I have already started to suggest this approach to forum users who are needing to upgrade to the latest version as I did found during custom work that several merchants are indeed using massive extension loads such as Journal2 and Multi Merch. Those specifically requires to download the latest release from each developers who originally handles those subjects.

Regards,
Straightlight

Administrator

Location - Canada, ON

Post by straightlight » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:55 am

A persisting bug has been discovered. The admin order statuses still insists on sending the emails even though the check mark is removed. The first post has been updated accordingly in order to implement the bug-fix solution.

Regards,
Straightlight

Administrator

Location - Canada, ON

Post by opencartArab » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:16 pm

the transaction calculated by minus

https://www.opencartarab.com
التعليمات باللغة العربية موجودة على الرابط التالي
https://www.opencartarab.com/docs

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:45 pm

opencartArab wrote:the transaction calculated by minus
Can you post a screenshot of what you describe?

Regards,
Straightlight

Administrator

Location - Canada, ON