Post by Neiroc » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Neiroc wrote:
i2Paq wrote:
Neiroc wrote:hi,
i think there is multi-language issue in Admin:
OC 2.2.0.0 with one language everything working normally;
if i add second language: i cant add or save categories, products or information pages in Admin (browser just freeze on saving); if i switch languages: add second language and delete English - again everything is working;

anyone knows how to fix it?

Does anyone has same problem? and knows how to fix it?
tried last version from GIT not fixed yet..
I'm running 2.2.0.0 with EN and NL but I cannot reproduce this.
can you confirm, that you can edit and save products/categories/information pages both EN/NL languages in admin?
Problem solved: our firewall was blocking OC from version 2,2,0,0 with more than 1 language :) its http antivirus related problem.

Post by i2Paq » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:44 pm

Neiroc wrote: Problem solved: our firewall was blocking OC from version 2,2,0,0 with more than 1 language :) its http antivirus related problem.
Thanks for reporting back!

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by moneycarlo » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:45 pm

moneycarlo wrote:Can someone confirm for me if this is a bug?
Trying to get the standard fedex working but it seems it doesn't like when my origin zip code in the module is in a different state than my tax class. No rates will come up. If I update the origin zip code to one in my tax class, it works.
I drop ship, so I collect taxes in MN and drop ship from TX.
I have a tax class set up for MN - USA
tax rate set for the MN - USA tax class
2 geo zones, MN and all of USA

USPS works fine, but fedex, not so much. Anyone else ran into this?
Little bump to see if anyone else is able to confirm this is a bug or know how to fix?

Post by Cpltown » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:01 pm

Hi.
Tried doing this.

Got this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'ControllerCustomerCustomer' (T_STRING) in /home/xxx/public_html/admin/controller/customer/customer.php on line 1

Post by i2Paq » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:02 pm

Cpltown wrote:

Hi.
Tried doing this.

Got this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'ControllerCustomerCustomer' (T_STRING) in /home/xxx/public_html/admin/controller/customer/customer.php on line 1
Then you must be doing something wrong when changing the code.

I have done this modifications in my own store and they work.

Norman in 't Veldt

Global Moderator

Post by straightlight » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:33 pm

Take note some FTP servers has corrupted output content in the files after playing with the codes. It is possible that this user may have replaced the code the right way but all the code lines may have been shrink into one whole single line. On the browser, it would be considered as an incorrect T_STRING but may not be the actual case, unfortunately.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by i2Paq » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:23 pm

BUG not sending order Update e-mails: Update order.php #4434.

Norman in 't Veldt

Global Moderator

Post by labeshops » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:25 am

Google analytics codes are not setting properly for mutlistores. I edited each one, put the individual code in the box, enabled and saved. but it set every one to the last one I entered instead of the right one for that store :(

Also the list in /admin/index.php?route=extension/analytics still shows them all but the default disabled even though when I click edit, it shows enabled.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by TiaID » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:41 pm

still issues with SSL and 2.2 ?

Friend of mine her sub-categorie and product pages are not loading properly with ssl. is there any fix for it ?

Post by straightlight » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:11 pm

TiaID wrote:still issues with SSL and 2.2 ?

Friend of mine her sub-categorie and product pages are not loading properly with ssl. is there any fix for it ?
Try solution: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... ss#p625825 .

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by vinaysingh43 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:13 pm

use this code :

'price' => $this->tax->calculate($product['price'], $product['tax_class_id'], $this->config->get('config_tax')),

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- O0 :drunk:

OLD CODE //'price' => $this->currency->format($this->tax->calculate($product['price'], $product['tax_class_id'], $this->config->get('config_tax'))),

REMOVE THAT //'price_formated' => $this->currency->format($this->tax->calculate($product['price'], $product['tax_class_id'], $this->config->get('config_tax'))),

ADD THIS ------------> 'price' => $this->tax->calculate($product['price'], $product['tax_class_id'], $this->config->get('config_tax')),

Post by vixynn » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:34 am

i2Paq wrote:
Cpltown wrote:

Hi.
Tried doing this.

Got this error

Then you must be doing something wrong when changing the code.

I have done this modifications in my own store and they work.

Ive done the fixes repeatedly all morning and it doesnt work...followed every instruction to the letter...over and over...and over..and over...still doesnt work.
If one copies and pastes then it cant be typed wrong etc.....
Al these fixes are not working on mine, which is probably going to cost me two new retailers as I cant approve their accounts etc....this is so tedious....

Okay so now it is a total of 5 hours doing everything that has been said to do again and again, and checking to see it's entered properly...and it still doesn't work . I'm over it.
As much as I dont like wordpress...at least it functions. seeya.

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:35 pm

Ok, here is a question for James or Daniel: Having read this forum thread, why is it that we do not have a pure bugfix release, e.g. 2.2.0.1? Is it really that hard to do it with github?

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by straightlight » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:08 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:Ok, here is a question for James or Daniel: Having read this forum thread, why is it that we do not have a pure bugfix release, e.g. 2.2.0.1? Is it really that hard to do it with github?
Free tools can already be used to compare between files. Building a pure bug-fix release would be the same as comparing the codes on site for those who uses installed extensions. Based on the extreme mount of level of extensions distributions, it is unpredictable to determine what might or might not be purified fixes. Lately, there are most posts about third-party codes and extensions than posting about core issues.

What we need is a constant topic on the forum that would systematically sync the changes between GitHub and the Opencart forum so to add each bug-fix releases on a static topic regrouped by each OC versions can be maintained in order to better determine if the reported causes are truly about the core or rather about installed extensions.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by i2Paq » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:57 am

I think it has to do with the way the OC GitHub is set-up.

With the current setup it is not possible to build a bug-fix release as the fixes are done directly in the root instead of version-branches (there are no branches).

Norman in 't Veldt

Global Moderator

Post by straightlight » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:30 am

i2Paq wrote:I think it has to do with the way the OC GitHub is set-up.

With the current setup it is not possible to build a bug-fix release as the fixes are done directly in the root instead of version-branches (there are no branches).
Via the GitHub API, it might be possible to establish post IDs between the forum categories if topic groups were created on the forum initially.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON