Post by tonz » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:44 pm

2.2.0.0 admin
Marketing >> Mail
not work

help me thank

Attachments

2016-06-01_154123.jpg

2016-06-01_154123.jpg (96.18 KiB) Viewed 1514 times

Last edited by tonz on Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by IP_CAM » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:26 am

More by accident, I found out, that, depending on, beeing a logged in User, or just a Visitor, a Product may have different prices. This, regardles of, if a logged in Visitor belongs to a Special Zone, oder Country. In my Case, I still have/use default TAX / ZONE Settings, and my Test User is (not UK Tax Zone) Wholeseller, but I have nothing configured as beeing a Wholeseller Price, or Discount anywhere. It even displays a slightly different Product Page Content. as you can see on the image!
1. Image: Price for no logged in Visitor
2. Image: Price for logged in Wholeseller User
3. Product Price as set in the Admin Product Page.

Therefore, I assume, it displays a Dollar Price of 100.00 in the Admin Product Page,
and it displays a Pound Sterling Price, if not logged in,
as well as a Euro Price, for logged in Users. 8)

All this, without changing the preset EURO currency setting. ???
Ernie

Attachments

fully_pricing_setting_oc_2.jpg

funny Product Price Display in OpenCart v.2.2 - fully_pricing_setting_oc_2.jpg (184.4 KiB) Viewed 1529 times


I'm rarely active at the OC Forum lately. To reach me, contact: jti@jacob.ch
A Demoversion of my free OpenCart LIGHT v.1.5.6.5 Software Edition
can be seen in real Action here: http://www.jti.li/shop/
---
1'100+ FREE OC Extension-Repositories - from OC v.1.5.x up,
on the world's largest OC-related Github Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
---
Image


User avatar
Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:37 am
Location - Switzerland

Post by i2Paq » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:49 am

IP_CAM wrote:More by accident, I found out, that, depending on, beeing a logged in User, or just a Visitor, a Product may have different prices.
How are your Tax settings?

Store address or Shipping address?

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by IP_CAM » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:20 am

Store Address is Switzerland. and it's set to shipping address.
Ernie

Attachments

store_address.jpg

store_address.jpg (85.42 KiB) Viewed 1521 times


I'm rarely active at the OC Forum lately. To reach me, contact: jti@jacob.ch
A Demoversion of my free OpenCart LIGHT v.1.5.6.5 Software Edition
can be seen in real Action here: http://www.jti.li/shop/
---
1'100+ FREE OC Extension-Repositories - from OC v.1.5.x up,
on the world's largest OC-related Github Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
---
Image


User avatar
Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:37 am
Location - Switzerland

Post by i2Paq » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:40 pm

I cannot reproduce this in met clean install 2.2.0.0 with no additional modifications.

You are sure your Geo-zones are setup correctly?

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by OSWorX » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:05 pm

IP_CAM wrote:Store Address is Switzerland. and it's set to shipping address.
Ernie
Generally the address for calculating taxes should be the invoice address, because after that the taxes are calculated (base is always the country the customer comes from [digital articles] and the store address for all other [non digital] articles).

Custom Development | Individuelle Entwicklung | Support & Bugfixes

Image Image Image


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Location - Austria

Post by i2Paq » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:11 pm

OSWorX wrote:
IP_CAM wrote:Store Address is Switzerland. and it's set to shipping address.
Ernie
Generally the address for calculating taxes should be the invoice address, because after that the taxes are calculated (base is always the country the customer comes from [digital articles] and the store address for all other [non digital] articles).
Wrong, Customer shipping address.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by OSWorX » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:30 pm

i2Paq wrote:Wrong, Customer shipping address.
And what if the customer sits in Uganda (the shipping address), but the invoice address is Germany?
But at the end this is your choice - you will hear from your Financial Authority ..

Custom Development | Individuelle Entwicklung | Support & Bugfixes

Image Image Image


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Location - Austria

Post by i2Paq » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:33 pm

OSWorX wrote:
i2Paq wrote:Wrong, Customer shipping address.
And what if the customer sits in Uganda (the shipping address), but the invoice address is Germany?
But at the end this is your choice - you will hear from your Financial Authority ..
The Tax is paid in country where it (the product) is delivered, not in the country where it is ordered.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by IP_CAM » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:05 am

I only have only english Country and/in Geo Zones, as set by default.
And no harmful Extensions either.
Ernie

Attachments

geo_zones.jpg

geo_zones.jpg (185.39 KiB) Viewed 1472 times


I'm rarely active at the OC Forum lately. To reach me, contact: jti@jacob.ch
A Demoversion of my free OpenCart LIGHT v.1.5.6.5 Software Edition
can be seen in real Action here: http://www.jti.li/shop/
---
1'100+ FREE OC Extension-Repositories - from OC v.1.5.x up,
on the world's largest OC-related Github Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
---
Image


User avatar
Legendary Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:37 am
Location - Switzerland

Post by i2Paq » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:35 pm

IP_CAM wrote:I only have only english Country and/in Geo Zones, as set by default.
And no harmful Extensions either.
Ernie
I still canot reproduce this but you are welcome to test:

Code: Select all

http://www.opencartdemo.eu/ocdemo20/

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by OSWorX » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:56 pm

i2Paq wrote:
OSWorX wrote:
i2Paq wrote:Wrong, Customer shipping address.
And what if the customer sits in Uganda (the shipping address), but the invoice address is Germany?
But at the end this is your choice - you will hear from your Financial Authority ..
The Tax is paid in country where it (the product) is delivered, not in the country where it is ordered.
Sorry, my own fault.

Taxes are always calculated (except for digital goods) based on the address your store is located!
In your case (I assume) the Netherlands.

This rule has one (1) exception: if the summary of all delivered goods into one (1) country exceeds the limit (set individual per country see https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Versandhandelsregelung ) within a defined periode, the tax will be calculated after the country of delivery [delivery address] (now you may be correct).

Tax and VAT for digital goods are always calculated after the country the customer is from (valid only for customers from inside the EU > see for that MOSS), otherwise the store address is used as base.

These rules should be also valid in/for the Netherlands.
If you do not believe me, ask your tax consultant.
All about: http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/index_en.htm

A (very) special case are taxes in delivery costs.
For example if a webshop has 2 different tax values and the customer has goods of both tax classes in the basket, the delivey costs have to be calculated after the percentage by the total amount the goods (per tax class) * the corresponding tax value which will result in a 'mixed' value.
E.g. you apply 19% and 7 %, depending on the total amount of the goods the final result of the tax value can be something between 7% and 19%.

> If I am wrong, then show me the source where it is written <

Custom Development | Individuelle Entwicklung | Support & Bugfixes

Image Image Image


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Location - Austria

Post by Neiroc » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:27 pm

Neiroc wrote:hi,

i think there is multi-language issue in Admin:
just installed OC 2.2.0.0 (Server Debian 8 + MariaDB + PHP5-fpm) without errors;
with one language everything working normally;

if i add second language: i cant add or save categories, products or information pages in Admin (browser just freeze on saving);
if i switch languages: add second language and delete English - again everything is working;
i dont think it is language problem because i used copy of original english language;

in admin both languages content is the same (like products name and description);
tryed to update 2.2.0.0 > Version 2.2.0.1b - still same problem;

anyone knows how to fix it?
Does anyone has same problem? and knows how to fix it?
tried last version from GIT not fixed yet..

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:23 am

Post by i2Paq » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:10 pm

Neiroc wrote:
Neiroc wrote:hi,

i think there is multi-language issue in Admin:
just installed OC 2.2.0.0 (Server Debian 8 + MariaDB + PHP5-fpm) without errors;
with one language everything working normally;

if i add second language: i cant add or save categories, products or information pages in Admin (browser just freeze on saving);
if i switch languages: add second language and delete English - again everything is working;
i dont think it is language problem because i used copy of original english language;

in admin both languages content is the same (like products name and description);
tryed to update 2.2.0.0 > Version 2.2.0.1b - still same problem;

anyone knows how to fix it?
Does anyone has same problem? and knows how to fix it?
tried last version from GIT not fixed yet..

I'm running 2.2.0.0 with EN and NL but I cannot reproduce this.

Please explain: "i dont think it is language problem because i used copy of original english language.".

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by Neiroc » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:45 pm

i2Paq wrote:
Neiroc wrote:
Neiroc wrote:hi,

i think there is multi-language issue in Admin:
just installed OC 2.2.0.0 (Server Debian 8 + MariaDB + PHP5-fpm) without errors;
with one language everything working normally;

if i add second language: i cant add or save categories, products or information pages in Admin (browser just freeze on saving);
if i switch languages: add second language and delete English - again everything is working;
i dont think it is language problem because i used copy of original english language;

in admin both languages content is the same (like products name and description);
tryed to update 2.2.0.0 > Version 2.2.0.1b - still same problem;

anyone knows how to fix it?
Does anyone has same problem? and knows how to fix it?
tried last version from GIT not fixed yet..

I'm running 2.2.0.0 with EN and NL but I cannot reproduce this.

Please explain: "i dont think it is language problem because i used copy of original english language.".
i copy English original translation and rename it tu ru-ru or lt-lt (rename to ISO standart .php files and flags too), added language in OC admin: in front end its working(customer side switching language translations) in back end in admin i cant save any product, category or information page.. browser freeze > loading > nothing happens..
i tried to download Russian language pack from Extensions and its not working too... i will try NL now..

can you confirm, that you can edit and save products/categories/information pages both EN/NL languages in admin?

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:23 am

Post by i2Paq » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:08 pm

Neiroc wrote: can you confirm, that you can edit and save products/categories/information pages both EN/NL languages in admin?

Yes, in EN as well as in NL.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by i2Paq » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:25 am

Using the e-mail manager it does not send any mail, the submit-button does do anything.

No solution on GitHub.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by Burt65 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:15 am

OSWorX wrote: Taxes are always calculated (except for digital goods) based on the address your store is located!
In your case (I assume) the Netherlands.
Not that this has anything to do with this thread but...

I think you will find that every country has their own legislation (and rightly so) regarding how we collect taxes for e-commerce.
For instance here in AUS, at the moment there are no taxes to be collected if the purchase is inferior to $1,000.00. This will change next year as most country in the world, (currently using this system), have agreed to remove the free tax threshold currently in place. In Australia, like in the US, we also must use the delivery address for tax purposes (is not who buy the product, but where the product its delivered regardless of what it is)...

So I don't think there is a right or wrong here, but more a case of which country you are conducting your business.

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:23 pm
Location - Oz

Post by i2Paq » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:41 pm

The password reset is not working. You get an e-mail with an link and then can change the password, but it is not changed.

Fix on GitHub; https://github.com/opencarteli/opencart ... 14cad387cb

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by i2Paq » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:11 pm

i2Paq wrote:Using the e-mail manager it does not send any mail, the submit-button does do anything.

No solution on GitHub.
By accident I've found the solution.
florinsith wrote:If you mean the admin mail page, then edit the file admin/view/template/marketing/contact.tpl, and in the file, find and delete the line:

Code: Select all

$('textarea[name=\'message\']').val($('#input-message').code());

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.


User avatar
Global Moderator

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Location - Winkel - The Netherlands
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests