Post by stefanson » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:49 pm

Hey folks,

I installed opencart version: 2.1.0.2. via oneclick installation. I just started to build my shop. I always have an error when I try to save some changes in the settings (System->Settings->Edit->Options). I tried to resolve it, but it is not possible to make changes in the input field "Processing Order Status".

The following Error pops up underneath the window:
Processing Order Status ->You must choose at least 1 order process status

I already tried to order something in the shop to be able to make some changes with potential orders. But unfortunately it was not possible to precess the order with my IP adress...... I have no idea why.

Thanks a lot for your support!
Best regards,
Anna

Attachments

problem.JPG

It is not possible to write something in those fields.... - problem.JPG (46.93 KiB) Viewed 4147 times

Post by Daniel » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:28 am

u need to add ur order statuses back first.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by OSWorX » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:39 am

@stefanson: from what I can see on that image, you are using a language package?
Guess German - but not know which one.
But the image shows clearly that this langauge is buggy!
And not all items are translated.
And I assume that this language translation issue is the reason why you do not see any statusses to select.

Have you ever tried the backend in English as admin language?

Custom Development | Individuelle Entwicklung | Support & Bugfixes

Image Image Image

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by thumb » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:45 am

@stefanson be sure to set "config_language" & "config_admin_language" to the right dir in your language dir in admin dir !

Post by mandamexico » Fri May 06, 2016 7:45 am

the language issue has nothing to do with this. I am using English and am getting the same problem.
Daniel, care or have the time to elaborate more on how to fix this? thanks for your time.

- Chris

My Extensions

OpenCart Developer (OCD) Tools

Donate - If I ever helped you.

Location - Los Angeles, CA

Post by Burt65 » Mon May 09, 2016 10:42 pm

mandamexico wrote:the language issue has nothing to do with this. I am using English and am getting the same problem.
Daniel, care or have the time to elaborate more on how to fix this? thanks for your time.

- Chris
If you are using the English language and you are having the exact same problem as per picture above, then, like Daniel said, you must re-add all the order status under Setting/Localisation/Order Status, as they are clearly missing.

Cheers

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...

Location - Oz