The summernote WYSIWYG editor was showing some strange behavior when using the bold button. When starting with a new product, bold was often already highlighted in the menu, but when entering text, it wasn't bold at all. And if I wanted to get it in bold, I had to push the bold button a couple of times, to get it in bold. It worked fine when adding bold in de code mode. Googling around, I found that I wasn't the only one, but nobody had an answer or solution.
I found out it was a crossbrowser problem. Firefox had it, Chrome worked fine. The solution is to be found in the stylesheet of the admin. At the top, in the styles of "html, body" you will find "font-weight: 500;". Change this to "font-weight: normal;", and the problem is gone, with no visible crossbrowser problems I could detect. To me it looks more like a bug in Firefox, but I don't know summernote that well. It could be a Summernote issue.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests