Post by mountaincoder » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:30 pm

We migrated our website to a new, up-to-date server running the latest PHP & MySQL. Everything works fine minus a few Sub Categories and when searching certain terms. I can search a word called "time-sert" and then search "bmw" and it works fine but when I search "time-sert bmw" it comes back with an HTTP 500 error.

When I add the following code to show the error
ini_set('display_errors', 1);
ini_set('display_startup_errors', 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);
I then receive this error message when clicking on those HTTP 500 error sub categories and search.
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ASC' at line 1<br />Error No: 1064<br />SELECT geo_zone_id FROM z06_zone_to_geo_zone GROUP BY `geo_zone_id` ASC in /public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php:40 Stack trace: #0 /public_html/system/storage/modification/system/library/db.php(84): DB\MySQLi->query() #1 /public_html/catalog/model/shipping/free_shipping_per_item.php(131): DB->query() #2 /public_html/catalog/model/shipping/free_shipping_per_item.php(63): ModelShippingFreeShippingPerItem->getSiteActiveGeoZones() #3 /public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php(150): ModelShippingFreeShippingPerItem->isFreeShipping() #4 public_html/system/engine/proxy.php(13): Loader->{closure}() #5 /public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_product_search.php(258): Proxy->__call() #6 /public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40
I checked the htaccess file and it looks fine but still receiving these errors only on very certain search or sub categories.

Post by straightlight » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:00 pm

OC version incomplete. 4 digits. Nothing to do with .htaccess . This is a database query error from the zone_to_geo_zone table as described in your error message.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by mountaincoder » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:12 pm

Sorry. It is OpenCart 2.2.0.0

Post by straightlight » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:25 pm

mountaincoder wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:12 pm
Ok. Contact the free shipping per item extension developer to resolve this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by mountaincoder » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:37 am

straightlight wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:25 pm
mountaincoder wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:12 pm
Ok. Contact the free shipping per item extension developer to resolve this issue.
Thank you very much. I see the developer is no longer in business so I just disabled the Shipping extension and the products and their respective categories are now showing.

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:03 pm

mountaincoder wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:37 am
Thank you very much. I see the developer is no longer in business so I just disabled the Shipping extension and the products and their respective categories are now showing.
Please add [SOLVED] to the start of the post title.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom