Post by harap » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:17 am

Hello,

I'm running version 2.2.0. and PHP7.4
The product description editor no longer accepting HTML codes. It was worked well in the past with PHP7.2.
Can someone please advise how to fix it?
Thanks in advance!

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:34 am
Location - United States

Post by rjcalifornia » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:02 am

harap wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:17 am
Hello,

I'm running version 2.2.0. and PHP7.4
The product description editor no longer accepting HTML codes. It was worked well in the past with PHP7.2.
Can someone please advise how to fix it?
Thanks in advance!
Any other changes beside that one? is it happening on all products?

Image


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:19 pm
Location - Worldwide

Post by harap » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:28 am

Hi rjcalifornia, Thank you for responding.
Yes, it is unable to attach image also. It is happening on all products. See screenshot: https://ibb.co/r4j0bCr
Adding table on editor is working.

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:34 am
Location - United States

Post by Cue4cheap » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:33 am

harap wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:17 am
Hello,

I'm running version 2.2.0. and PHP7.4
The product description editor no longer accepting HTML codes. It was worked well in the past with PHP7.2.
Can someone please advise how to fix it?
Thanks in advance!
Are you entering the html in code view? If so click back to the "normal" view and then save.
Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality


Active Member
Online

Posts

Joined
Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:45 am

Post by harap » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:05 am

Got it :) Just forgot to use </>. Thank you so much for your help.

Can you please help with my another post ?
viewtopic.php?f=190&t=218826

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:34 am
Location - United States

Post by Cue4cheap » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:53 am

harap wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:05 am
Got it :) Just forgot to use </>. Thank you so much for your help.

Can you please help with my another post ?
viewtopic.php?f=190&t=218826
I already replied to that one earlier.

cue4cheap not cheap quality


Active Member
Online

Posts

Joined
Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:45 am

Post by rjcalifornia » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:27 am

harap wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:28 am
Hi rjcalifornia, Thank you for responding.
Yes, it is unable to attach image also. It is happening on all products. See screenshot: https://ibb.co/r4j0bCr
Adding table on editor is working.
I'm glad you solved

So was it the missing tag or that you were not using the code mode?

Image


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:19 pm
Location - Worldwide

Post by harap » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:41 am

Sorry, was not using the code mode.

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:34 am
Location - United States
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests