Post by totinaples » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:44 pm

Hi everyone,

I have a problem since my first installation of OC 2.0.1.1. Many times my language files don't load properly, I see BUTTON_CART etc... I noticed that it happens more when I come from another page and not when I write directly the URL in the browser. I have 2 languages and it happens both when the link is to an italian page and when it's to an english page. Never understood why this happens. I just know that if I refresh the page everything works well but after some days it happens again. The bad is that I cannot force the error because after a refresh everything goes well. I've tried to deactivate caching systems (JOURNAL2), I run on cloudflare and I tried in developer mode. I've read plenty of posts on language issues...But it continues to happen.

Do you have an idea?

thanks guys

Post by cyclops12 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:34 am

Got a url for others to check?

Post by totinaples » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:29 am

ShoeTechnik.com . But as I said it doesn’t happen always

Post by totinaples » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:46 pm

any idea?

Post by cyclops12 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:03 am

Cant see the problem here, been through alot of categories and products changing the language at random times and all seems to work fine

Post by totinaples » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:38 am

Yes I know, it only happens sometime but I'm not able to understand under which conditions. I noticed it happens when I come from a link on other pages. It seems like it doesn't charge language file in time. Is it possible? Can I check it in some ways? Or maybe can it be something concerning with cache files?

Post by totinaples » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:25 pm

I have a news... I discovered that google cache saves my website italian pages with the mistaken language. You can see it for example in this cache copy https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... ent=safari

Moreover I discovered that html tag of this cache page starts with :

Code: Select all

<html dir="direction" lang="code" 
Practically is like it doesn't recognize the page language. Where can I modify this?