Post by mminten » Tue May 21, 2019 5:20 am

My client can't access their website from their place of business. We think that their IP has been blocked/banned. We've cleared DNS, checked with the ISP and checked with the website hosting account. I found this http://docs.opencart.com/en-gb/sale/cus ... blacklist/ that says the IP Blacklist should be under Sales -> Customers -> IP Blacklist but I don't see it there. We are using OC 2.3.0.2. Under Sales there is Orders, Recurring Profiles, Returns, & Gift Vouchers. Under Customers there is Customers, Customer Groups, and Custom Fields. There is no IP Blacklist anywhere that I can find. Any tips?

Post by thekrotek » Tue May 21, 2019 5:24 am

IP blacklisting was removed from OC long ago. Your issue is not related to OpenCart at all. Contact your hosting provider on the matter.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by mminten » Tue May 21, 2019 5:26 am

Hosting, ISP, Domain, DNS, everything has been checked. Anything else that could block it at site level? HTACCESS? I didn't see anything in there. Any way to specifically white label their IP?

Post by thekrotek » Tue May 21, 2019 5:28 am

mminten wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 5:26 am
Hosting, ISP, Domain, DNS, everything has been checked. Anything else that could block it at site level? HTACCESS? I didn't see anything in there. Any way to specifically white label their IP?
Again, the issue IS NOT related to OpenCart, if you can't even access the domain name. It can be blocked even on provider's level.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member