Sometimes, when I user changes an order status from say Confirmed to our next one which is custom called Warehouse Processing, the status changes instead to REVIEW.
We then try to change it and we can't.
So, I have to go manually into the database to change the order status.
1. Made a new user group and new user
2. Tried to replicate the issue and it happened.
It doesn't happen to some users but others it does.
Any ideas as to what might cause this?
1. which OpenCart Version
2. which Browser (always the same or different)
3. in which view (mobile, desktop)
4. on which position in the dropdown are these 2 entries (close to each other)
5. maybe 2 status entries with the same
You see - as always, more details are required to find out what is going on (if something is going wrong).
Forum Rules [en]: viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
Commercial Request: viewforum.php?f=88
Dedicated Support: https://dedicated.opencart.com/
Marketplace Support: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... rt/support
It has to do with coupons and how the system treats them.
I applied the fixes here to solve my orders going to a REVIEW status and getting stuck there unless I go into the database and change their status_id.
https://github.com/opencart/opencart/is ... -174047947
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests