Post by ADD Creative » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:38 pm

It affects the ordering by removing the checking of customers IP address to the banned IP address list.

I don't know how to access the banned IP list in 2.0.1.1 but the are in the database table 'customer_ban_ip'.

Maybe if your security service replace the IP address you see for the customers and one of these got added to the banned list, then orders would get their statuses changed to pending. Check the IP addresses in the banned list and remove any that shouldn't be there (by checking against the IP addresses of good orders and you should be able to put the line back.

www.add-creative.co.uk


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:02 am
Location - United Kingdom

Post by Khal » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:54 pm

I think that's it!

I noticed on my Banned IP address list that one of the IP addresses that was banned had over 300 customers (there is a option to add/remove IP addresses in the Admin panel). Once I removed that IP address, the order status seems to be working fine now on existing orders. I don't know how that IP address got added to the banned list but it must have been when sucuri reset the IP address on my site's firewall.

Hopefully te issue is now resolved future orders will also be processed with the correct order statuses. I've re-added that line of code.

Thank you so much ADD Creative for your persistence and help in trying to resolve this issue for me :)

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Thu May 24, 2012 9:24 pm
Location - Teesside, UK

Post by minikits » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:59 pm

Thanks for the information on this issue being due to banned I.P.s as I have been trying to fix this frustrating problem for a very long time. Deleting some I.P.s fixed the problem.

Regards mark

New member

Posts

Joined
Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:58 am
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests