Post by jenny95123 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:32 pm

While I was uploading my products to my new platform I assigned my OpenCart to my subdomain new.xxxxxxxxx.com. I did this so I could keep my store up and running with Shopify. Once I completely transferred all of my products to OpenCart I redirected my domain name back to xxxxxxxxxx.com, my manin domain name and I closed my Shopify platform. When I did this I lost the ability to login to my OpenCart. When I go into my cPanel with GoDaddy and look at my installed applications it shows that I have OpenCart installed with my main domain name, but when I click on it to visit the admin site I get a generic looking login page and when I enter my username and password it gives me a 405 not allowed code. Any suggestions as to what I can do so I have access to my OpenCart?

Post by straightlight » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:44 pm

jenny95123 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:32 pm
While I was uploading my products to my new platform I assigned my OpenCart to my subdomain new.xxxxxxxxx.com. I did this so I could keep my store up and running with Shopify. Once I completely transferred all of my products to OpenCart I redirected my domain name back to xxxxxxxxxx.com, my manin domain name and I closed my Shopify platform. When I did this I lost the ability to login to my OpenCart. When I go into my cPanel with GoDaddy and look at my installed applications it shows that I have OpenCart installed with my main domain name, but when I click on it to visit the admin site I get a generic looking login page and when I enter my username and password it gives me a 405 not allowed code. Any suggestions as to what I can do so I have access to my OpenCart?
Details unposted of the 405 error code. No OC version posted. As a new forum user, please read the forum rules.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Elevate » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:23 am

jenny95123 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:32 pm
We would need to see some screenshots and know your domain to help you further. If you want, you may email us hello@elev8your.com and we'll see if we can help you further. Godaddy is not a platform we enjoy working with but we will do our best to assist.

Elevate
Custom Website Developers
https://www.elev8your.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by WebStars » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:00 pm

Compare .htaccess files

Более 5 лет работы. Мы работаем в сфере интернет маркетинга с 2011года. За это время мы собрали большой опыт работы с разными тематиками и бизнесами. У нас есть целый ряд готовых наработок, которые можно внедрить уже сегодня.
https://webstars.com.ua/

Location - Украина г. Киев, ул. Новозабарская, 2/6 оф. 232