Post by SB1777 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:17 am

this may be an easy fix but i just cant solve it!

using opencart 2.3.0.2 i have recently added the PayPal Pro Iframe payment extension.

However when viewing on a mobile device it appears to the right and does not resize so it appears too big and you have to side scroll to view it.

I have been adding custom CSS but i am not very experienced with it and have not been getting anywhere.

the below is sourced from the checkout page and i can see that a size is set and also a margin, i think this explains why the iframe displays to the right on a mobile.

Code: Select all

colspan="4" class="text-right">Delivery/Courier Service:</td><td
class="text-right">FREE</td></tr><tr><td
colspan="4" class="text-right">TOTAL:</td><td
class="text-right">£207.00</td></tr></tfoot></table></div><div
id="payment-confirm-button" class="payment-pp_pro_iframe"><h2 class="secondary-title">Payment Details</h2>
<iframe
name="hss_iframe" width="560px" height="540px" style="border:0px solid #DDDDDD; margin-left:210px;" scrolling="no" src="https://www.cw.co.uk/index.php?route=extension/payment/pp_pro_iframe/create"></iframe></div></div><div
class="checkout-content confirm-section"><div><h2 class="secondary-title">Add Comments About Your Order</h2>
<label><textarea name="comment" rows="8" class="form-control"></textarea></label></div><div
class="checkbox check-newsletter">
<label
for="newsletter"> 
Now i cant find anywhere which file is used to edit that size and that margin. I think some custom css may solve it but im abit stuck.

Any help is greatly appreciated as for now i have disabled the payment option.

Post by SB1777 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:10 pm

okay turns out the iframe was pointing to a non responsive paypal layout designed to be a 'popup' instead of pointing to the standard ones, nothing to do with opencart, my bad :bang: