Post by gunner86 » Sat May 05, 2018 7:01 pm

Hi ,
after i add new product or when i want to edit , i got a white page and writes that ,
what kind of problem is that . what i have to do ?

Warning: mysqli::query(): (21000/1242): Subquery returns more than 1 row in /home3/guprojec/public_html/unipartsbg/system/storage/modification/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 25

Post by OSWorX » Sat May 05, 2018 10:02 pm

What did you before this error is shown?
Copied, deleted products?

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by thekrotek » Sun May 06, 2018 2:04 pm

Absolutely impossible to say anything particular without looking into your database query.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by gunner86 » Sun May 06, 2018 9:46 pm

hi , thanks for answers . i fixed the problem . i use an admin edit module . it is good but when i want to create a new category from module , it causes that as i understand .

Post by OSWorX » Sun May 06, 2018 10:10 pm

gunner86 wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 9:46 pm
hi , thanks for answers . i fixed the problem . i use an admin edit module . it is good but when i want to create a new category from module , it causes that as i understand .
One more Joker !
Folks, it would be nice to post everything related to your error!
Nobody here wants to waste time with useless questions.

Questions like this leads to unanswered posts, because assuming what you are using or have installed is a waste of time.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by gunner86 » Mon May 07, 2018 5:03 am

OSWorX wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 10:10 pm
gunner86 wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 9:46 pm
One more Joker !
Folks, it would be nice to post everything related to your error!
Nobody here wants to waste time with useless questions.

Questions like this leads to unanswered posts, because assuming what you are using or have installed is a waste of time.
i didint understand really what do you mean ! here a place that to find solutions , isnt it ?
useless question ? i dont post here that every error that i have had . be sure .
after a search from web i saw there was a question about that without an answer . so i decided to post this . and it was hard to understand that the module couses that error . whatever !

Post by OSWorX » Mon May 07, 2018 5:27 am

Simply: next time write exactly:

1. which OpenCart-Version is used
2. which additional extensions installed
3. which modifications made
4. which template is used
5. which php-Verison is used

From where the hell shall we assume that you are using a modification (admin edit module) - or/and other extensions?
Don't you think that something like that might be important?

While not so many deveopers are here and answering, a few good people with experience may answer.
And those need all infos you have to provide.

Understand now?

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by gunner86 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:43 am

OSWorX wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 5:27 am
Simply: next time write exactly:

1. which OpenCart-Version is used
2. which additional extensions installed
3. which modifications made
4. which template is used
5. which php-Verison is used

From where the hell shall we assume that you are using a modification (admin edit module) - or/and other extensions?
Don't you think that something like that might be important?

While not so many deveopers are here and answering, a few good people with experience may answer.
And those need all infos you have to provide.

Understand now?

OpenCart Community Forum OpenCart 2.0 Support General Support
the subject on the right topic you can look it .
if i could understand that it was related with an extension i wouldnt ask you or at here , i would ask to the support center of module ? am i right ?
and the module that i told you , not working as a different module on extension-module panel , it gets in Catalog - Category or Product panel and after then it works as the org panel . so that i couldnt understand that it is related with the module .
as i told you , if i knew that error concern with the module , i would ask it to Supoort Center .
please be kind , this is not your place , this is not your home ... !!!