Post by ibrahim69 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:24 pm

Good day.

Please help me,

when the customer did not complete the checkout order form until confirm order. order status shown on admin cp 'missing order',

is it possible if the customer does not complete the order form. order status in admin cp become 'pending'.

because transaction with status 'missing order' not shown without filter missing order.

on my country (Indonesian) often the customer stops before the last button (i mean: confirm order), because the bill and others have appeared, especially the choice of bank transfer, the customer usually just record or screenshot, without click confirm order. This is my experience.

I have searched in goggle not finding the problems that fit the above criteria. so I asked this forum.

Post by straightlight » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:03 am

A tutorial can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=191&t=200017#p705179

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by daveyoi » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:10 am

There is no way to do what you want in standard configuration.. an order is created with a status of 0 - which is what the missing order filter looks for.

Only once the payment gateway logic has been applied does the order then move to a positive order_status_id as defined by the gateway configuration.

You could set the default value on order_status_id on the oc_order table to be 1 (pending) - but you would then have to be careful with statuses that manage stock deduction.

Tristar Web Solutions