Post by Smagicas » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:05 pm

Hello, suddenly my store version 2.0.3.1 started with a problem that if I try to edit a product or settings in the store does not save, it just goes to "Page not found" but not saved. I have already changed all the folders by backup but the problem continues, I do not know what else I can do.

Can anyone give a hint what else can I try to fix the problem?

Post by ralphstirrat » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:19 pm

Have you looked in your log files in Opencart and on your server? it's an unusual problem.

Also if you've recently added new modules I would disable these one at a time and see if that fixes it.

http://colbrook.co.uk

Post by Smagicas » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:51 pm

I did not add any recent modifications, I tried to install a watermark module to test, but I uninstalled and removed all modules folders via ftp. Now, to try to solve the problem, I even deleted the public_html folder and resubmitted a backup, but it did not solve the problem, I just did not try to mess with the database to not lose the transactions of the last orders, I do not know if DB can solve the problem.

Post by ralphstirrat » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:59 pm

You could try upgrading or reinstalling Opencart, do you have a database backup before or after the problem?

Did you see this post?
viewtopic.php?t=17923

http://colbrook.co.uk

Post by Smagicas » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:36 pm

Hello, reinstalling the store is no solution for me because I have many modifications and store settings and I can not miss it. The backup I have is 3 months so if I back up the database I will lose many customers and orders. I think there is no solution, if I have to reinstall the store and lose everything I have then I will test another platform outside opencart. Thank you.

Post by grgr » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:54 am

You can use something like firefox/firebug or Chrome, right click on the save button and choose 'imspect element' and see what the url is for the save button.

-
Image Image Image Image
VIEW ALL EXTENSIONS * EXTENSION SUPPORT * WEBSITE * CUSTOM REQUESTS

Location - UK

Post by Smagicas » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:44 pm

Problem solved. the error was on the server, I changed the server and everything worked again.