Post by vitalyk » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:22 am

Hi
I am getting image errors in product comparison only, please let me know what would be a fix for it.

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor(): Invalid image dimensions in /var/www/ftaelectronics.com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_library_image.php on line 105
Warning: imagecolorallocate() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/ftaelectronics.com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_library_image.php on line 113
Warning: imagefilledrectangle() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/ftaelectronics.com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_library_image.php on line 116
Warning: imagecopyresampled() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/ftaelectronics.com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_library_image.php on line 118

I have made sure that images are set to 90x90 in theme template settings.
All images work anywhere else but only for Product Comparison system requesting image with size 0x0. What file in default template generates images for product comparison?

Any one please help? ???

Post by simonpieman » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:57 am

This may help at least to understand some of the code: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 2&p=607893

Go the All Blacks!

Location - NZ - Auckland

Post by vitalyk » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:43 am

Yes I seen this post already, the problem I am having is the images for Comparison are not generating or size 0x0 when in template its set to 90x90. Problem with image generator, the errors that I am getting is to images not found on server but how to fix it?

I have tried to uninstall bunch extensions and I have also tried to replace many template files but no luck so far. Any one else has a solution?