Post by pipoy » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:01 pm

Hi,

I just got a new hosting.
I just copied all my files and database.
I have not transferred the domain yet to continue the current website to production.
So I am using a subdomain of my new hosting.

I already changed the config.php and I am sure that these are correct.

But I cannot load the website.
Here is the hosting error
2017-07-04 21:14:31.860 [INFO] [49.XXX.XXX.XXX:XXXXX] File not found [/home/XXXXX/public_html/404.shtml]

I submitted a ticket to support and what they did is they opened the index.php and commented out the last line.
Result is just a blank page.
Which however not sure why he did that.

Post by rgbrewer » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:16 pm

This could be anything... my first guess is you have your stuff in the wrong folders? Like your hosts expects everything to be in public_html/ and you have yours in www/ or something of that sort.

Post by artcore » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:19 pm

It could be their httpd.conf is set to serve this 404.shtml by default which is not present on your account as you moved, iow not created on their end.
I would rename .htaccess to htacces.txt and disable seo urls and go from there. Maybe the config files need some adjustment. You should be able to find the paths in your cpanel for instance. (/home/..accountname.../...)
In any case, not a good start and a weird action from their side to remove that line :laugh:

Attn: I no longer provide OpenCart extensions, nor future support - this includes forum posts.
Reason: OpenCart version 3+ ;D

Thanks!

Location - The Netherlands

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:29 pm

Probably find a developer in Commercial Support to set this up for you, it won't cost much.

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom