Post by taran_117 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:33 am

Hi All

I have set INR as my default currency. I want to use PayPal standard as an payment option also. Wherein I have found that PayPal does not support INR.

Is there any way wherein Paypal could be shown as payment option under INR currency too and should convert to USD when redirecting to paypal for final payment.

Thanks in advance

Post by kovidmart » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:49 pm

Hello Taran, Paypal not support INR. You have to convert INR to Paypal Supported currency.

My Opencart Website http://kovidmart.com

Location - Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Post by taran_117 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:05 pm

Hi

Thanks for the reply. That is what I am looking for

Is there any way wherein Paypal could be shown as payment option under INR currency too and should convert to USD when redirecting to paypal for final payment.

Post by kovidmart » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:37 pm

hello taran, please write it clear.
1. If you already using paypal and u want to enable it for INR currency. then paypal automatic convert INR to USD when customer choose paypal option.
2. If you want to enable paypal for Indian customers then use zone for the same. and edit paypal slandered module in opencart and choose it for all locations.

My Opencart Website http://kovidmart.com

Location - Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Post by taran_117 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:34 am

Hi Team
Thanks for the reply. We run site in India, where all the product price is in INR as default. We have enabled the paypal from backend for all zones but its not showing in in front end.
kovidmart wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:49 pm
Hello Taran, Paypal not support INR. You have to convert INR to Paypal Supported currency.