Post by vitalyk » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:04 pm

Hi
I have installed Opencart 2.3.0.2 and I have setup 10% coupon.
At checkout I am able to get to Step 6 "Confirm Order", but every time I press "Confirm Order" button new same order will get generated in Admin/Sales/Order and it will not go over to Success Page.

There are no errors in Opencart Error logs but there is a same error for each time I have was pressing Confirm Order button in server Apache error log:

[Wed Dec 28 20:08:10.168345 2016] [:error] [pid 19195] [client 66.182.183.45:54390] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Could not load model total/coupon! in /var/www/DOMAIN.com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php:63\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/DOMAIN.com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_catalog_model_checkout_order.php(357): Loader->model('total/coupon')\n#1 /var/www/DOMAIN.com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php(182): ModelCheckoutOrder->addOrderHistory(5335, '1')\n#2 /var/www/DOMAIN.com/system/engine/proxy.php(25): Loader->{closure}(Array, Array)\n#3 /var/www/DOMAIN.com/catalog/controller/extension/payment/cod.php(17): Proxy->__call('addOrderHistory', Array)\n#4 /var/www/DOMAIN.com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(51): ControllerExtensionPaymentCod->confirm()\n#5 /var/www/DOMAIN.com/catalog/controller/startup/router.php(25): Action->execute(Object(Registry))\n#6 /var/www/DOMAIN.com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modificati in /var/www/DOMAIN.com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php on line 63, referer: https://DOMAIN.com/index.php?route=checkout/checkout

What could be the problem or how to fix it?
I have tried to uninstall/reinstall Coupon extension from Admin/Extensions/Order Totals
I have also tried to recreate coupon, enable and disable but same problem.
Checkout without coupon works properly

Thank you for your help!
Last edited by vitalyk on Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by opencartmart » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:04 pm

One of your module is the culprit, I think. Error is triggring from system_storage_modification_catalog_model_checkout_order.php so any of your module is still refering the old coupon module location that has been changed on OC 2.3.0.2.

Try disabling suspecting module (those have possible to modify model/checkout/order) to pin point the module name. Fix the path ( correct path is extension/total/coupon NOT total/coupon)

XForm - Opencart Form Builder
Xshippingpro - An advanced Shipping Module
Need Professional support? Skype: opencartmart

Post by vitalyk » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:36 pm

opencartmart wrote:One of your module is the culprit, I think. Error is triggring from system_storage_modification_catalog_model_checkout_order.php so any of your module is still refering the old coupon module location that has been changed on OC 2.3.0.2.

Try disabling suspecting module (those have possible to modify model/checkout/order) to pin point the module name. Fix the path ( correct path is extension/total/coupon NOT total/coupon)

You Are Correct! Thank you for quick support!

This problem was caused by extension AbandonedCarts by iSenseLabs
After disabling their extension witch creates random coupons the cart coupons working properly.