Post by sdancer75 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:01 am

Hi,

Using OC 2.3.0.2 the field image (just below the fax field) under tab store where is used inside store ?

Regards,

Post by rjcalifornia » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:03 pm

It is the product image. Just take a look at the "Products" page, and you will see that your items have a small thumbnail. That's where that image is used, as well as in the main product page and categories page.

Location - Worldwide

Post by sdancer75 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:32 am

rjcalifornia wrote:It is the product image. Just take a look at the "Products" page, and you will see that your items have a small thumbnail. That's where that image is used, as well as in the main product page and categories page.
Does not seem to work this way. I just added an image in my settings->store and then I added a sample product and a sample category. Non selected image is represented in OpenCart with the blue open cart logo. So, I did't select any image either to product or category. If I understand well of what you said, the OpenCart in this case should automatically view the store's settings image in the front page instead of the blue opencart logo. If this is the case then simply does not work in my installation.

According to the "The Definitive Guide to Getting Started with OpenCart 2.x For Beginners" : Upload the store logo image you want to appear on your Contact Us page.

I can confirm that works. So, its the only place that image is used ?

Regards,