Post by Petrie135 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:03 pm

I'm using Opencart 2.1.0.2 - I have one store, and pretty much all the default settings. I'm even using the default Template.

THE PROBLEM:

I use Google Chrome and when I go to view an order, edit an order or it's history... I get a error message saying 'Error Undefined'. In the IE browser the error says... 'Error. Access is denied. undefined'

Screen captures attached.

I have no programming experience. So any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

screen06-explorer.jpg

Error message I receive from Internet Explorer - screen06-explorer.jpg (112.44 KiB) Viewed 723 times

screen04.jpg

When I try to edit order (Error) - screen04.jpg (100.92 KiB) Viewed 723 times

screen01.jpg

When I go to view order (Error) - screen01.jpg (34.51 KiB) Viewed 723 times


Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:23 pm


Post by willows » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:04 pm

Hi

make sure your user-group of the logged in user has permissions to edit and view the user.

regards
Sean

Available for hire for maintenance, installs, hacks, SEO disasters, and integrations with epos, logistics and accounts systems.
Opencart Developers Ireland
Image


User avatar
New member

Posts

Joined
Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:19 am
Location - Dublin Ireland


Post by paulfeakins » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:09 pm

Could be a bug in that version of OC itself so it might be that you need to upgrade ...

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:01 pm
Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom


Post by pipoy » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:04 pm

I experience this lots of times.

Did you recently install SSL certificate?
If not, my experience is to save necessary data such as orders and customers then rebuild.

There are also time that when I migrated to a different hosting, this happened as well.

if you cannot find the issue then I suggest you contact the one who built your site for help

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Petrie135 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:12 am

I first had to change the two config files. One in the root and the other in the admin folder. I changed all URL's from HTTP to HTTPS.

I then changed the HTACCESS. file to redirect to the HTTPS://mydomain.net.

Those two things fixed the error. Works great now. Thanks for all the advice.

Gary

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:23 pm
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests