Post by R_D » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:57 pm

Hi,

I've got a strange thing happening with my OC V2.3.0.2 store running on https.

When I install a new extension and try to modify it I lose most of my front store settings because I lose some tables/row for instance when I compare the DB dumps from before and after.

Here's an example (I've cut the code a bit because of the length of the insert):

Before

Code: Select all

LOCK TABLES `oc_extension` WRITE;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `oc_extension` DISABLE KEYS */;
INSERT INTO `oc_extension` VALUES (1,'payment','cod'),(2,'total','shipping'),(3,'total','sub_total'),(4,'total','tax'),(5,'total','total'),(6,'module','banner'),(7,'module','carousel'),(8,'total','credit'),(9,'shipping','flat'),(10,'total','handling'),(11,'total','low_order_fee'),(12,'total','coupon'),(13,'module','category'),(14,'module','account'),(15,'total','reward'),(16,'total','voucher'),(17,'payment','free_checkout'),(18,'module','featured'),(19,'module','slideshow'),(20,'theme','theme_default'),
and after installing and adjusting

Code: Select all

LOCK TABLES `oc_extension` WRITE;
/*!40000 ALTER TABLE `oc_extension` DISABLE KEYS */;
INSERT INTO `oc_extension` VALUES (1,'payment','cod'),(2,'total','shipping'),(3,'total','sub_total'),(4,'total','tax'),(5,'total','total'),(8,'total','credit'),(9,'shipping','flat'),(10,'total','handling'),(11,'total','low_order_fee'),(12,'total','coupon'),(15,'total','reward'),(16,'total','voucher'),(17,'payment','free_checkout'),(20,'theme','theme_default'),
As you can see afterwards I miss: (6,'module','banner'),(7,'module','carousel') + (13,'module','category'),(14,'module','account') and (18,'module','featured'),(19,'module','slideshow')

Strange thing also is that it's not with only 1 extension but it occurs also when I try to install other extensions. (but not with all)

Ideas anyone?

R_D

Post by paulfeakins » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:25 pm

Which extensions cause this?

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by R_D » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:53 pm

paulfeakins wrote:Which extensions cause this?
Sorry for the late answer, no notification was sent when you answered. ???

I've got this with installing and altering the social plugin from the AJAX Quick Checkout (one-page-checkout, checkout checkout), but not with the checkout part itself. It even happens when I go into the DB and set the value from 0 to 1 (inactive to active).

Before I had the same with the ADV Profit Module v4.4 (costs,stock-sales history,import/export) and ADV Sales Report + Profit Reporting v2.4 [1.5.x] to mention some extensions, ended up not installing those.

R_D

Post by R_D » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:43 pm

any one?

R_D

Post by thekrotek » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:55 pm

R_D wrote:any one?
It's hard to say, what causes the issue. Such things usually require debugging. If you can reproduce the issue, then there won't be a problem with debugging. Otherwise it makes even harder to trace.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member