Post by Dizi » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:19 am

Hi,
I didn't found anything similar, so I apologize if it is repeated.
I come here to ask for help because I can not find the option fee for cash on delivery. I want a flat tax for this type of payment. In version 1.5.1.3 this was on order totals, but now I made an update to 2.3.0.2 and can not find the right place. I have seen in order totals, but is not there.
Can anyone help me on this one?
Thank you

Post by Dizi » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:48 pm

Anyone?

Post by Johnathan » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:53 pm

There's a general Handling Fee extension in a standard OpenCart installation, but no fee that can be charged for specific payment methods. You'd need to get something like Simple Payment Fee for that.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by Dizi » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:02 am

Opencart 1.5.1.3 used to have COD fee in extensions > order totals. I can't believe this new version doesn't have this option :(
Thank you Johnathan for your suggestion.

Post by Johnathan » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:05 am

Just to clear this up for others, a standard OpenCart 1.5.1 installation didn't have a COD-specific fee. It had a Handling Fee extension and a Low Order Fee extension. Neither one was tied to the COD payment method (they were actually the exact same thing, a fee for orders under a certain order amount).

If you had a COD fee extension, it was probably one you purchased and installed.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by Dizi » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:10 am

I really don't have memory of that because i work with OC a long time, but maybe that's it.