Post by mbogdan » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:55 am

hello

After transferring my site to another server i cannot log in to admin due to the following error

Warning: include(admin/controller/module/magiczoom-opencart-module/module.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/euromonl/public_html/system/storage/modification/catalog/controller/module/featured.php on line 26Warning: include(admin/controller/module/magiczoom-opencart-module/module.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/euromonl/public_html/system/storage/modification/catalog/controller/module/featured.php on line 26Warning: include(): Failed opening 'admin/controller/module/magiczoom-opencart-module/module.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/euromonl/public_html/system/storage/modification/catalog/controller/module/featured.php on line 26

I cannot uninstall that module since my admin page is broken.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
website is www.euromobila-canapele.ro
The frontend works just fine.

Thank you

Post by mbogdan » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:49 pm

solved it. actually it was a problem with my config.php file, inside of the admin folder. It was not pointing to the correct folder.
Magiczoom was simply the modification that happened to signal a problem, not the one causing it.