Post by joshsimmons » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:40 am

I have just installed 2.1.0.2 with installatron on GoDaddy. I have several issues with the admin panel that I can't seem to figure out.

The admin panel is failing to load the forms I need to edit/add products, it's also showing an error when I open it, and failing to switch content when I change settings tabs.

I have attached screenshots of what I mean.

This is all on a preview of my website.

Attachments

error3.png

error3.png (39.31 KiB) Viewed 397 times

error2.png

error2.png (41.59 KiB) Viewed 397 times

error1.png

error1.png (53.14 KiB) Viewed 397 times

Post by straightlight » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:14 am

Welcome to the Opencart forum. the mouse functions you provide from your screenshot does not exist out-of-the-box in Opencart. It must originate from an installed extension. I would suggest to uninstall each extensions one at the time and see if this issue persists from your dashboard page.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by MarketInSG » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:16 am

@joshsimmons: If it is a default and clean installation, try double checking if all files are uploaded correctly

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by straightlight » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:21 am

If missing files are involved from the original installation, I would rather suggest to use the File Manager by following this method: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=165721

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by joshsimmons » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:02 pm

MarketInSG wrote:@joshsimmons: If it is a default and clean installation, try double checking if all files are uploaded correctly
I used a one-click installer "installatron" on godaddy and have added no extensions. I'm going to try manually installing the newest version now.

Post by joshsimmons » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:34 pm

I manually installed 2.3.0.2 and it still happens.

When I inspect the page, the tab content is set to display: none; although it is crossed out which is supposed to mean that it should be taking the value display: block; above it. When I delete the display: none; I can submit the forms, but things get weirder from there as adding the image becomes impossible.

On my last install, I changed the bootstrap css file to display:block; but it did not update to my site. I am not familiar with all the scss.

Post by MarketInSG » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:13 pm

I don't think scss is being used. How about upgrading to newer versions of opencart?

Guru Member

Location - Singapore