Post by sketchi » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:04 pm

I've just released my site and it turns out one of my test products (set to Inactive) is added to all orders :o

The only error I get in the log is from one of the payment modules:

"The total amount specified for primary receiver does not match the total amount specified by the order items."

The customer can't check out with that method of payment but they can if they choose Bank transfer for example. The product doesn't show in the cart or in the checkout, but they do in the order confirmation email and in admin (see below).

I'm not sure if this is related, but another problem I'm having is that my registered customers don't show up in admin.

Is there something I could have set up wrong to make this happen or is it a bug? Using OpenCart 2.2.0.0.
Skärmavbild 2016-08-04 kl. 10.20.42.png

Skärmavbild 2016-08-04 kl. 10.20.42.png (34.17 KiB) Viewed 447 times

Last edited by sketchi on Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by sketchi » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:09 pm

It seems I've solved the mystery. I'd deleted all old test orders before launch (I thought) by clearing the database table oc_order, only I'd missed oc_order_product, oc_order_total etc so that old data was added to the new orders. Oops ;D

However, I still can't see any customers in admin (they are in the database though) so any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.