Post by Khal » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:34 am

I am trying to simplify my website and would like to remove the entire block 'Add to Cart, WishList, Compare' from the category page.

I have tried commenting out the following lines in template/product/category.tpl

Code: Select all
<!-- <div class="button-group">
<button type="button" onclick="cart.add('<?php echo $product['product_id']; ?>');"><i class="fa fa-shopping-cart"></i> <span class="hidden-xs hidden-sm hidden-md"><?php echo $button_cart; ?></span></button>
<button type="button" data-toggle="tooltip" title="<?php echo $button_wishlist; ?>" onclick="wishlist.add('<?php echo $product['product_id']; ?>');"><i class="fa fa-heart"></i></button>
<button type="button" data-toggle="tooltip" title="<?php echo $button_compare; ?>" onclick="compare.add('<?php echo $product['product_id']; ?>');"><i class="fa fa-exchange"></i></button>
</div> -->

But this hasn't made any changes.

I would also need the Add to Cart block removed from Featured, BestSellers and Related Products and Search.

Can anyone help please?

I have default theme on OC 2.0.1.1

Location - Teesside, UK

Post by jimmyphong » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:40 am

Because you are using ocmod has modify and copy this file before !

You need check ocmod witch has modify it
And refresh ocmod after change !

News CMS || Plus SEO || Live Price change with Option Select

Post by Khal » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:59 am

Yeah I feel a bit silly now. lol I just had to refresh the cache in Modifications.

Thank you for pointing this out.

Can you help with another issue please? I can't seem to resize my product images in Category view, thorugh Admin > Settings > Images

The category and product image always stays the same size. I read on the forums here that it's because the site is responsive. There are a few fixes given on here, but none of them work for.

I have tried refreshing cache in modifications, but no change.

Do you know how to resize the images?

Thank you for your help

Location - Teesside, UK