Post by Skawty » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:22 pm

Hi,

When ever i'm trying to upload any extension files i get this error any idea on how to fix this issue?

Code: Select all

SyntaxError: Unexpected token <
OK
<b>Warning</b>: mkdir(): No such file or directory in <b>/home/beardnation/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_extension_installer.php</b> on line <b>82</b><b>Warning</b>: move_uploaded_file(/home/beardnation/public_html/system/upload/temp-9kwLA687ekB6Q3KRCBm8drbUBJOS7N9L/install.xml): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/beardnation/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_extension_installer.php</b> on line <b>93</b><b>Warning</b>: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpD3Xb8I' to '/home/beardnation/public_html/system/upload/temp-9kwLA687ekB6Q3KRCBm8drbUBJOS7N9L/install.xml' in <b>/home/beardnation/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_extension_installer.php</b> on line <b>93</b>{"step":[],"overwrite":[],"error":"File could not be found!"}
Kind Regards
Scott

Location - UK

Post by itmas » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:25 am

I had the same problem.

Create a folder called upload in the system folder. Make sure you also setup and enable ftp under the store setup.

Mine now works.

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:39 am

possibly, someone would know, but for Most, it's probably too much (usually wasted) time and work,
to ask you first, what you have, and use, on OC Versions, and Extensions. It just makes no sense,
trying to assist those, unwilling or then just to lazy, to act, as required, in the first place.
Just to explain, why you waited so long, already, just, to get 'slapped in the face' now, kind of.

Still, I would not take it personally, I would just learn something out of it. For the next time, possibly...
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by viethemes » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:28 pm

Skawty wrote:Hi,

When ever i'm trying to upload any extension files i get this error any idea on how to fix this issue?

OK
<b>Warning</b>: mkdir(): No such file or directory in <b>/home/beardnation/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_extension_installer.php</b> on line <b>82</b><b>Warning</b>: move_uploaded_file(/home/beardnation/public_html/system/upload/temp-9kwLA687ekB6Q3KRCBm8drbUBJOS7N9L/install.xml): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/beardnation/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_extension_installer.php</b> on line <b>93</b><b>Warning</b>: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpD3Xb8I' to '/home/beardnation/public_html/system/upload/temp-9kwLA687ekB6Q3KRCBm8drbUBJOS7N9L/install.xml' in <b>/home/beardnation/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_extension_installer.php</b> on line <b>93</b>{"step":[],"overwrite":[],"error":"File could not be found!"}
Kind Regards
Scott
You can try to set permission 777 of folder system\storage\modification and check it again.

http://www.viethemes.com - OpenCart turtorials, news, tips and stricks, extension

Our extensions:
Visual Theme Editor - Powerful tool for customizing style of any theme visually
Live Theme Editor - Customize layout, colors, backgrounds, fonts of the default theme
Theme Animation - Animation Editor for any theme

Extra Positions PRO, Custom JavaScript, Custom CSS and others

Post by Skawty » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:10 pm

itmas wrote:I had the same problem.

Create a folder called upload in the system folder. Make sure you also setup and enable ftp under the store setup.

Mine now works.
viethemes wrote:
Skawty wrote:Hi,

OK
Kind Regards
Scott
You can try to set permission 777 of folder system\storage\modification and check it again.
Thanks for your help ive tried both of these and now no longer get that error but at the same time everytime i go to upload a .zip file it come back Invalid file type... im so lost

Thanks again for all your help
Skawty

Location - UK

Post by clorne » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:01 pm

Which extensions are you trying to install OCMOD or vQmod?

I see in your error message
install.xml): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/beardnation/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_extension_installer.php
install.xml is normally associated with OCMOD extensions which should not be in a vqmod directory.

How are you trying to install these extensions OCMOD or vQmod?

Post by Skawty » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:13 pm

clorne wrote:Which extensions are you trying to install OCMOD or vQmod?

I see in your error message
install.xml): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/beardnation/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_extension_installer.php
install.xml is normally associated with OCMOD extensions which should not be in a vqmod directory.

How are you trying to install these extensions OCMOD or vQmod?
Thanks for the reply

Im trying to install an OC mod extention but for some reason its trying to install it to the VQ mod folder by the looks of it?
im trying to install it via the exstention installer in the admin panel as i dont know were to install it manually

Any help on this would be great

Thank You
Scott

Location - UK