Post by happierpets » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:24 pm

I've just done a test order on my new site and the email sent to the customer cites the Order Status as Cancelled. This is also how it displays in my Sales list. In the Settings/Checkout I have 'Pending' set as the default order status, and cannot find any other place where this could be caused. Does anyone know how I can fix this please?
Less important, my store logo in the order confirmation email is massive if anyone knows where I can change that.
Thank you

Post by daniGo » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:42 pm

Look in payment methods. There is another order status setting.

http://www.gombac.si

Location - Slovenia

Post by 4andilyn » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:12 pm

I'm having the same issue. Credit card orders show correctly, but PayPal show cancelled

Post by happierpets » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:01 am

I found on another thread an image of where it can be changed in Paypal settings, but my Paypal version doesn't have that for some reason. I've now turned off all emails to customers because it was also sending an email every time an order status was changed, and although older threads refer to an option of turning off notifications (though this also seemed to be faulty for many), this doesn't appear to exist in this version, quite bizarre to think this option would be removed.