Post by OSG » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:22 pm

Hi Guys ,

Im new to OC and i have a question ...

Customer purchased an item , order status is processing.

Now I have shipped the item i want to change the order status to shipped and enter the tracking number in the info
field.

But OC won't let me do it , as it says item is out of stock. ( yes the customer did purchase the last one ).

Could someone kindly tell me how I change the status to shipped and enter some info as well please.

Note: the customer did the transaction via guest checkout.

Thanks

OSG

OSG

Post by OSG » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:47 pm

The help responses are overwhelming .... (NOT)..

Thanks anyway i have worked it out

OSG

OSG

Post by leeman » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:37 pm

OSG wrote:The help responses are overwhelming .... (NOT)..

Thanks anyway i have worked it out

OSG
hui, did you sort it? the problem I am having it that I cannot update any order and it does not give me an error. it just wont let me update:(

Post by sculptex » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:20 pm

I guess they were initially using edit order to change the status, but many have had problems with edit order loads of posts on this, but if you only want to change the status of an order, you can just click view order and change the status in the history tab.

ImageImage

Location - UK

Post by kalessaradan » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:53 am

Not sure the problem that leeman is having, but maybe we are having the same problem.

I am unable to click the Add History button to update the status on an order either. I also can't click the Continue button on the Edit Order screen, thus making me stuck on the first tab "Customer Details."