Post by AliceH » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:58 am

is there a way to add all of the option values at once in when editing a product. I have imported all of my products and options via export import tool which was an arduous process as I have lots of products and lots of options, but now I am going through each product to check that they are correct and when some of the options are missing it would be so much easier if I could just add the option with all of it's values instead of having to add them on by one. I have searched for an extension but can't find one.

http://www.embroideryallsorts.com.au

Location - Australia

Post by straightlight » Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:12 am

Assuming you'd use another platform, one quick but costly way to do it with be by using a webservice such as Cart2Cart or, free solution, to export all the needed columns and values from your other platform into an Excel sheet or CSV file. Then, to import the values amongst the Opencart tables into their associated fields from the browser if using an Excel sheet file with an extension or to import the values from CSV into your PHPMyAdmin console.

Otherwise, if either options aren't reliable ones to your specific needs, the integration would need to be done by a programmer as a custom job.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Administrator

Location - Canada, ON