Post by nagoyajin » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:38 pm

How can I add the store telephone number to the invoice?
(It's hard for me to imagine why a store owner wouldn't want to include the store telephone number)
I'm using OPenCart2.0.1.1

Post by grgr » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:21 pm

I assume that you have some sort of custom thing going on as the default invoice has Name, address, telephone, email and website. It's already there.

-
Image Image Image Image
VIEW ALL EXTENSIONS * EXTENSION SUPPORT * WEBSITE * CUSTOM REQUESTS

Location - UK

Post by nagoyajin » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:10 pm

Sorry, my bad. My wife was complaining about the store number missing on the invoices. This morning I checked myself - our store phone number is there. It's the customer number this is not listed.

Post by straightlight » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:14 pm

Hi,

under the view/theme/<your_theme>/template/mail/order.tpl file, the $telephone variable is indeed in the template by default (at least in the core template). If into your custom theme, the customer's phone number is not listed, it's rather a contribution limitation issue you are reporting about which I would suggest you discuss with the author of this distribution.

As for setting customer's information under the admin, I do understand the reason why it wasn't implied along with the order invoice as I hope it does remain that way regarding customers confidentially manners. Customers information should only be sent based on their consent.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by nagoyajin » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:04 am

Thanks.