Post by iamafaker » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:51 pm

Anyone hv idea for this?
I saw some services claimed that they can help converting a website into ios app, is it possible?
Or the best way is to completely rewrite the whole thing? ??? ??? ???

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by yasar » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:50 pm

we can posible to do this , but its not more effectively , watch below URL
https://gonative.io for more info

New member

Posts

Joined
Fri May 08, 2015 10:31 pm

Post by ClosedCart » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:03 am

iamafaker wrote:Anyone hv idea for this?
I saw some services claimed that they can help converting a website into ios app, is it possible?
Or the best way is to completely rewrite the whole thing? ??? ??? ???
You can do this using free online app makers like appgeyser. It'll create a web version of your store as an android app, not apple. Also there is many other ways to do this but what sucks is that 1. they have ads and 2. it has "made by xxxx"

I can do a clean version with no ads and just the web version, but it'll cost money

New member

Posts

Joined
Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by iamafaker » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:32 am

Thanks for the info,
I am wondering if completely rewrite an app is better than just converting??

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by ClosedCart » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:56 am

iamafaker wrote:Thanks for the info,
I am wondering if completely rewrite an app is better than just converting??
Hey,
I don't understand what you mean

New member

Posts

Joined
Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by iamafaker » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:25 am

ClosedCart wrote:
iamafaker wrote:Thanks for the info,
I am wondering if completely rewrite an app is better than just converting??
Hey,
I don't understand what you mean
sorry,
I know very little about mobile apps,
I am wondering if those "converted app" using the online service, are just the web content wrapped inside an app only??
Is this the usual way to develop the app for website?

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by iamafaker » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:23 am

O0

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by zeenat » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:37 am

Hey There

I just found a website which can provide you android and ios app.

you can find more detail here : http://www.opencart-apps.com/

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:27 am

Post by Alexitaylor » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:53 pm

hey i did some research on this maybe this link might offer some help on this topic
http : // opencartvn . com/forum/Thread-module-ios-app-builder-for-opencart

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by davidaliasmichael » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:34 pm

I have simple solution for this iOS app. Contus M Comm is an readymade solution, you can integrate your website & sync your store through app instantly. This readymade solution come along with this all features like deep linking, push notification, location based targeting, multi language, multi currencies etc..


Posts

Joined
Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by convertify » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:15 am

I wanted to share Convertify to convert website to mobile app It can convert websites into Android or iOS apps and it has support for push notifications

Newbie

Posts

Joined
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:09 am

Post by cedcommerceteam » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:39 pm

iamafaker wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:51 pm
Anyone hv idea for this?
I saw some services claimed that they can help converting a website into ios app, is it possible?
Or the best way is to completely rewrite the whole thing? ??? ??? ???
Hello,
It is possible to convert your store into IOS mobile app. Magenative can help which is a subdomain of cedcommerce and dealing with mobile app development (Android\IOS). For any other quries, you can contact us (support@magenative.com).

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com


User avatar
Active Member

Posts

Joined
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:02 pm
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests