Post by wexi » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:46 pm

Hello,

for some strange reason only some of the categories i have made show up in the dialog when editing a product? I'm using Opencar 2.0.2.0 and tried removing the cache files and rebuild the category list without success.

Post by monktoast » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:03 am

Type in the firsy few letters

For sub categories type in first few letters of the sub not the parent so dont type shoes.expecting to see leather, just type leather

Post by straightlight » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:36 pm

wexi wrote:Hello,

for some strange reason only some of the categories i have made show up in the dialog when editing a product? I'm using Opencar 2.0.2.0 and tried removing the cache files and rebuild the category list without success.
If you access your database tables and do a query search on the category table, do you see any results regarding the missing categories in OpenCart ? Also, you can rely on the category filters to find your results more accurately.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON