Post by brydges » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:49 am

Hi,

I currently had opencart : 2.0.1.1 installed and i have just updated to version : 2.0.3.1

Since updating my OCMOD has stopped working, all modules seemed to work fine as files were cached in System/modification. Since i cleared OCMOD and refreshed it - all said refreshed successful.

However my modules have now stopped working and when i check the system/modification folder none of my installed .ocmod modules have written cache files - hence why they do not work on the front end, so i copied my old cache folder over and modules started working again. But as soon as i refresh this in control panel they do not re-write

Please advise. I have tried everything possible.

Regards

Post by yodapt » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:59 am

Check the folder permissions in system/modification, it should be writtable.

Opencart Developer - My Extension Showcase
Contact me at aeon.yoda@gmail.com

Post by brydges » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:48 am

This was one of the first things i checked, i also checked that the config has all the correct settings.

As said in the above post this worked fine on opencart 2+ but as soon as i updated to the latest version it just broke.

Post by yodapt » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:50 am

OCMods were a bit different before if I remember, it might be that. Anyway to check that you'd have to evaluate the syntax of those Mods, if you have knowledge for that.

Opencart Developer - My Extension Showcase
Contact me at aeon.yoda@gmail.com

Post by brydges » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:32 pm

Hi,

Not 100% sure what you mean, but the modules are fine - i tested them on a fresh install of opencart latest version.

Regards

Post by brydges » Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:55 pm

Strange - all of a sudden its just started to work?

I am very confused by it now. This raises some concern. Why would it not work then all of a sudden work.

However now another strange problem is when i create a backend order or front end.

I go to process this order, the order number generator button does nothing, and when i try and change the product status or add a comment it does not work?

It may be modules which need updating, are they any changed in the latest version of opencart which would require ocmod files to be updated.