Post by Gilson Oliveira » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:57 pm

Code: Select all

Notice: Error: Password not accepted from server! in /home/celeiroprodutosnaturais/www/system/library/mail.php on line 288
I'm already losing sleep!

Can anyone help me?

Post by Qphoria » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:10 pm

A lot of these issues seem to be invalid configurations for your server.
Warning: fsockopen(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/polyp367/public_html/system/library/mail.php on line 168Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to :25
This simply means your host doesn't use the default port 25
Notice: Error: Password not accepted from server!
This means you have the wrong password for your SMTP account

The error are pretty clear if you try to read the main gist of them.

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator

Post by webbouk » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:21 pm

I don't know if this will help but I had the same problem with sending emails from our dedicated server to non-local addresses as the server requires authentication in order to do so

Anyway, here's how I resolved it: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=190&t=153554

Post by PatrickG » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:11 pm

I'm not sure this problem will ever go away. For some time I have received email notifications when an order is placed, but the customer does NOT receive their order confirmation - I have to send this manually. I have been using version 2.0.3.1

Today I decided to do a fresh install of the latest version 2.1.0.1 - I made no changes to the store other than to enable 'order email alerts' and to set up the SMTP mail parameters (which I know to be correct). I put through a test order, I received the admin order email alert, but again the customer order confirmation email did not arrive.

There is clearly a problem somewhere. I'm afraid I have now lost all patience with the Opencart platform.

Post by marilena6 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:40 am

Hello,

I have the version 2.3.0.1. I try to send emails, but I get "Internal Server Error" message.
I tried both the settings via our company info mail, and my personal gmail, nothing works.

I attach the screenshots.

Can anyone help? I searched a lot but still can't find a solution. :-\

Attachments

smtp.jpg

smtp.jpg (59.27 KiB) Viewed 755 times

internal server error.jpg

internal server error.jpg (77.56 KiB) Viewed 755 times