Post by KSaari » Fri May 08, 2015 11:54 pm

In the footer, I am able to customize the pages listed under Infomation, via the Module. But I cannot find where to customize pages listed under Customer Service, Extras and My Accounts.

And, is there a way to add a new section in Footer with a different heading?

Thank you - I'm nearly finished setting up my site and I never could have done it without reading this forum till bleary-eyed and asking the occasional question. Karen

Post by KSaari » Sat May 09, 2015 10:34 pm

I thought maybe I needed an extension for this part, and found this http://bit.ly/1zNwNgM It looks like what I need, but unfortunately I just do not understand the directions to install. Not wanting to offend anyone, I think they were written by someone who has English as a second language and I just can't make the connections.

Is this what I need? If you've used it would you mind helping me? Thank you - karen

Post by viethemes » Sun May 10, 2015 12:11 am

KSaari wrote:In the footer, I am able to customize the pages listed under Infomation, via the Module. But I cannot find where to customize pages listed under Customer Service, Extras and My Accounts.

And, is there a way to add a new section in Footer with a different heading?

Thank you - I'm nearly finished setting up my site and I never could have done it without reading this forum till bleary-eyed and asking the occasional question. Karen
You may like my commercial extension Live Theme Edtior which provides option to customize the footer.

http://www.viethemes.com - OpenCart turtorials, news, tips and stricks, extension

Our extensions:
Visual Theme Editor - Powerful tool for customizing style of any theme visually
Live Theme Editor - Customize layout, colors, backgrounds, fonts of the default theme
Theme Animation - Animation Editor for any theme

Extra Positions PRO, Custom JavaScript, Custom CSS and others

Post by KSaari » Mon May 11, 2015 8:10 am

Yes, I did look at that, and I do want to get it - I just don't have the money yet. It's a great deal, but I'm currently out of pocket :(

Post by KSaari » Tue May 12, 2015 8:16 pm

I've tried to purchase the LIve Theme Editor, but it won't go through. Always gives me an error and says to try later.

Post by viethemes » Tue May 12, 2015 10:56 pm

KSaari wrote:I've tried to purchase the LIve Theme Editor, but it won't go through. Always gives me an error and says to try later.
Could you please try to purchase again? I have just checked it again and don't see any problem.

http://www.viethemes.com - OpenCart turtorials, news, tips and stricks, extension

Our extensions:
Visual Theme Editor - Powerful tool for customizing style of any theme visually
Live Theme Editor - Customize layout, colors, backgrounds, fonts of the default theme
Theme Animation - Animation Editor for any theme

Extra Positions PRO, Custom JavaScript, Custom CSS and others