Post by robwatts » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:18 pm

Hello,

I am using OpenCart 2.0.1.1 on a standard Ubuntu 14x LAMP stack. I have a name brand SSL certificate and my online merchant account with TD/BeanStream is setup, tested and working. I am using the Beanstream plugin for OpenCart provided by SchoGini.

When I complete a transaction in the shopping cart, a small blue banner appears that says "we are processing your request" and then it disappears. The shopping cart does not "advance" or otherwise show the result of the transaction. The order status doesn't change in the order manager, and the user doesn't get any notice of a transaction.

I can see the transactions in my payment system for our online banking. The problem seems to be in the shopping cart.

I have checked the apache errors logs and there isn't anything there (that's related to this problem).

Do I have to tell the shopping cart what to do after a transaction somewhere?

Post by IP_CAM » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:43 pm

Seem's to be a Plugin-specific problem, others experienced before as well, during the past couple of years, according my google Search, and the posts, in the OC Extension Section, regarding the Mod. In addition to this, different versions of the OC v.2.x already exist, therefore, this could be adding to the problem as well.
Good Luck
Ernie
bigmax.ch

For Sale: Turnkey URLs with Opencart installed
My latest Opencart LIGHT Testsite: http://www.hitline.info
Attacker IP Blocks are denied from further access to my Sites!
Just contact me for more Information at: jti@jacob.ch
760 FREE OC Extension-Repositories - from OC v.1.5.x up
on the largest Opencart-Mod Github Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by robwatts » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:57 pm

Yes, that's what it turned out to be. The issue was that the plugin creator left a debug file in our installation and it caused all kinds of problems. It's all good now. Thank you for your reply.