Post by Shr3d » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:09 pm

Hi Guys

I have this error popping up now and then, and only on a few random products when I try to edit the product data and then save the changes.

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: o_copa in /public_html/system/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 226 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /public_html/admin/index.php:84) in /public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_response.php on line 12
Now this only happens on a few random products, but it ALWAYS the same products each time i edit it and save it.

When viewing the store front, my alterations have been saved and when i press "back" on my browser in the admin section and edit a different product, this does not happen.. So yeah, its on random products, but always the same product.

Any help would be FANTASTIC

Huge thanks in advance!

Post by ei.pratik.vegad » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:29 pm

I have also same error please assist me if you know the problem. i delete all the cache but no luck.

Undefined index: o_copa in /home/ibifo/public_html/project/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_model_catalog_product.php on line 268Notice: Undefined index: o_copa in /home/public_html/project/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_model_catalog_product.php on line 268

Post by ei.pratik.vegad » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Hello frends i got the solutions.

please delete that particular product and try with different product because you continuously edit and save same product so cache will be conflict.. it will working properly.
Last edited by ei.pratik.vegad on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by viethemes » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:36 pm

Could you list all extensions you have installed, so we can take a look at the problem closer?

http://www.viethemes.com - OpenCart turtorials, news, tips and stricks, extension

Our extensions:
Visual Theme Editor - Powerful tool for customizing style of any theme visually
Live Theme Editor - Customize layout, colors, backgrounds, fonts of the default theme
Theme Animation - Animation Editor for any theme

Extra Positions PRO, Custom JavaScript, Custom CSS and others

Post by ei.pratik.vegad » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:01 pm

Hello Frends i am still gtting same problem.

Notice: Undefined index: o_copa in /vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_model_catalog_product.php on line 267

Post by clorne » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:03 pm

o_copa is probably to do with the extension "Chained Selects" by ocextensions.
Why don't you contact the developer direct for support
http://ocextensions.co.uk