Post by franz2007 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:19 pm

hi

we just need some help. everytime a customer login to our customer login page and if they type their password incorrect, the template of our login page disappeared :( we dont know what is wrong on it. is there someone experience it? im using opencart 2.0 (i attached the image for the errors)

Another Issue: If a customer submits a product review it wont show a success message like "Thank you for your review. It has been submitted to the webmaster for approval." It does get submitted to the admin and I can see it come through but the customer cannot see any kind of success message.

hope you could help us on this error

Attachments

changing-pass.jpg

changing-pass.jpg (123.56 KiB) Viewed 1638 times

login-1.jpg

login-1.jpg (180.88 KiB) Viewed 1638 times

login.jpg

login.jpg (106.92 KiB) Viewed 1638 times

Post by opencarthow.com » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:17 pm

Could you provide your site url, so we can take a look at the problem closer?

Our free extensions:
Advanced Layout System, Display Raw Product Description in Product List, Minimum Order Amount Requirement, Add to Wish List Redirect for Anonymous Customer

Post by franz2007 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:50 pm

its curvyclothing.com.au

Post by opencarthow.com » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:10 am

Yes, I saw the problems in your site. But I need more information to investigate them.
Could you provide a admin account and a FTP account via PM, so I can take a look at your site closer?

Our free extensions:
Advanced Layout System, Display Raw Product Description in Product List, Minimum Order Amount Requirement, Add to Wish List Redirect for Anonymous Customer

Post by onlinemarketer » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:47 am

The error where it doesn't show the review success message is when you set it to send email if product is reviewed. Switch review email off and that part should work.

Post by opencarthow.com » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:02 pm

onlinemarketer wrote:The error where it doesn't show the review success message is when you set it to send email if product is reviewed. Switch review email off and that part should work.
Hi,
You should contact to hosting provider to take a look at mail problem or try to use SMTP to send mail.

Our free extensions:

Post by franz2007 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:57 pm

onlinemarketer wrote:The error where it doesn't show the review success message is when you set it to send email if product is reviewed. Switch review email off and that part should work.
Its working :D thanks for the help