Post by onlinemarketer » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:02 pm

How do i assign a new layout to a new stores home page I've added in a multistore set-up?

Currently the layout selected for the new store is Default. Ive tried adding a new layout and assigning the store default to point to the new one but no changes.

Post by opencarthow.com » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:25 pm

onlinemarketer wrote:How do i assign a new layout to a new stores home page I've added in a multistore set-up?

Currently the layout selected for the new store is Default. Ive tried adding a new layout and assigning the store default to point to the new one but no changes.
Hi,
Could you provide a admin account via PM, so I can take a look at your site closer?

Our free extensions:
Advanced Layout System, Display Raw Product Description in Product List, Minimum Order Amount Requirement, Add to Wish List Redirect for Anonymous Customer

Post by onlinemarketer » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:04 pm

super thanks, how would you like me to send you login?

Post by opencarthow.com » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:09 pm

onlinemarketer wrote:super thanks, how would you like me to send you login?
Hi,
You can send to me via PM.

Our free extensions:
Advanced Layout System, Display Raw Product Description in Product List, Minimum Order Amount Requirement, Add to Wish List Redirect for Anonymous Customer

Post by onlinemarketer » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:16 am

thanks I've sent u a PM

Post by opencarthow.com » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:25 am

Yes, I have taken a look at your site.
I see that you use the Home layout for both stores. You should create a new layout for Advanced Hair Growth with route common/home.

Our free extensions: