Post by jrt » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:50 pm

The Imagemanager does not show any Pictures.
if i klick on upload the upload work fine and in filezilla the image in the right place.
When i klick on reload in the Image Manager the picture doesnt show up but when i create folders they are there and displayed correctly. It is a fresh installation of 2.0.1.1 with no addons.

Error.log:
2015-01-02 15:23:50 - PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant GLOB_BRACE - assumed 'GLOB_BRACE' in /mnt/webp/c2/99/54296399/htdocs/admin/controller/common/filemanager.php on line 37

2015-01-02 15:23:50 - PHP Warning: glob() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /mnt/webp/c2/99/54296399/htdocs/admin/controller/common/filemanager.php on line 37
any idear how to fix this?

jrt

Post by Selective555 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:17 am

When you say "Image Manager" what are you talking about?

Can you provide us with a link or a screen shot?

If you are just saying that mass image uploads don't work, then true, they don't.

You can still upload a single image file by single image file, one at a time, through your Admin panel.

I created a MOD, take a look at it ---> Latest News/Messages Scroll Across Top Of Shop (MOD)

Post by rph » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:43 pm

Odds are your host is running Solaris which doesn't support GLOB_BRACE. Since the new modification system uses GLOB_BRACE there's no easy code solution. Your best bet is to switch hosts to one running Linux.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by mikempp » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:45 am

my image manager not working at all, when i hit the blue pencil to open folder screen turns gray but no box appears, can escape out of it but same thing everytime i try to even change logo

Post by yodapt » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:16 am

rph wrote:Odds are your host is running Solaris which doesn't support GLOB_BRACE. Since the new modification system uses GLOB_BRACE there's no easy code solution. Your best bet is to switch hosts to one running Linux.
If this is the case an alternative using PHP's file_scan_directory() can be used for portability.

Opencart Developer - My Extension Showcase
Contact me at aeon.yoda@gmail.com

Post by yuno » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:39 am

mikempp wrote:my image manager not working at all, when i hit the blue pencil to open folder screen turns gray but no box appears, can escape out of it but same thing everytime i try to even change logo
did it show any error message?
like Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted .......
if this error message appear, you can try to edit admin/php.ini
increase 'memory_limit' to a higher value

OpenCart®
PHP Developer.
更多中文教學在 OpenCart香港官方網站 !
QQ: 2039574815

Post by mikempp » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:30 am

yuno wrote:
mikempp wrote:my image manager not working at all, when i hit the blue pencil to open folder screen turns gray but no box appears, can escape out of it but same thing everytime i try to even change logo
did it show any error message?
like Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted .......
if this error message appear, you can try to edit admin/php.ini
increase 'memory_limit' to a higher value

no error message, the box that you would upload or select image just never opens, increased memory_limit = 64M; to
memory_limit = 128M; still doesn't open

Post by rph » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:26 pm

yodapt wrote:
rph wrote:Odds are your host is running Solaris which doesn't support GLOB_BRACE. Since the new modification system uses GLOB_BRACE there's no easy code solution. Your best bet is to switch hosts to one running Linux.
If this is the case an alternative using PHP's file_scan_directory() can be used for portability.
As far as I can tell that's a Drupal function and it won't work. You'd need a solution that handles braces in OCMod file paths.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by mikempp » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:40 pm

rph wrote:
yodapt wrote:
As far as I can tell that's a Drupal function and it won't work. You'd need a solution that handles braces in OCMod file paths.

what is strange is I am running another website in a subdomain and the same OC version works fine (both sites in subdomains). i deleted the whole folder and reinstalled OC again and same thing, image manager window does not open to select image. wonder if 1.5.6.4 might be a better choice? maybe prestashop?

Post by yodapt » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:29 pm

rph wrote:
yodapt wrote:
You're right I must have read wrong. Still, must be some way to workaround the situation, if I can find one I'll post it here.

Opencart Developer - My Extension Showcase
Contact me at aeon.yoda@gmail.com

Post by vinaysingh43 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:22 pm

Selective555 wrote:When you say "Image Manager" what are you talking about?

Can you provide us with a link or a screen shot?

If you are just saying that mass image uploads don't work, then true, they don't.

You can still upload a single image file by single image file, one at a time, through your Admin panel.
------------------

just make the file in array then add in that simple

Post by straightlight » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:50 am

An official fix has been released: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 80#p631280 . Try it to see if it solves the issue.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON