Post by ianhaney50 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:37 am

I have installed https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=31311 this extension on a clients opencart 2.3.0.2 shop website and after putting in test card details I got from Square website, it comes up with Internal server error when clicked on the confirm order button

The errors logs from the FTP server show the following

[22-Feb-2021 16:25:31 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function vendor\isenselabs\Squareup\bcmul() in /public_html/shop/system/library/vendor/isenselabs/squareup/api.php:789
Stack trace:
#0 /public_html/shop/catalog/controller/extension/payment/squareup.php(206): vendor\isenselabs\Squareup\Api->lowestDenomination(909.05, 'GBP')
#1 /public_html/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(51): ControllerExtensionPaymentSquareup->checkout()
#2 /public_html/shop/catalog/controller/startup/router.php(25): Action->execute(Object(Registry))
#3 /public_html/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(51): ControllerStartupRouter->index()
#4 /public_html/shop/system/engine/front.php(34): Action->execute(Object(Registry))
#5 /public_html/shop/system/engine/front.php(29): Front->execute(Object(Action))
#6 /public in /home/morleycomputers/public_html/shop/system/library/vendor/isenselabs/squareup/api.php on line 789

Has anyone had these issues before or know how to fix it, I did think if is related to Square rolling out the SCA compliant flow with 3D-Secure 2 (3DS2)

Post by straightlight » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:50 am

Caused by an installed extension. Contact iSenseLabs to resolve this issue.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ianhaney50 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:53 am

Thank you, I have just opened a support ticket with them