Post by kokheng » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi, I am using OC 2.3 and facing problem that my shipping charge is not showing when checkout.
I already set "shipping" status to enable at order totals.

did anyone have idea on this?

Post by paulfeakins » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:49 pm

It sounds like you might have missed the box that is the order total before a shipping method is shown?

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by kokheng » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:58 am

paulfeakins wrote:It sounds like you might have missed the box that is the order total before a shipping method is shown?
Can i know which box? It located at shipping module or order totals module? I have set my shipping methods to enable and at the order totals shipping, also i have set status to enable.

Post by opencartmart » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:29 pm

Are you using any checkout module?
Is it showing Delivery methods Step during checkout? I mean are you able to select shipping method?

XForm - Opencart Form Builder
Xshippingpro - An advanced Shipping Module
Need Professional support? Skype: opencartmart

Post by teknerds » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:21 am

For anyone else who may have this problem, you can also check (Extensions, Order Totals, Shipping). Then see if the shipping method you want is enabled or disabled and also check the "order-ing". Ordering starts from 0 topmost, 1 next-item, 2 next-item and so on. Remember to save your changes on the top right when done with a particular setting | it's easy to assume that in Order totals, shipping is enabled >> Go and check if things aren't working