Post by barnone » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:15 am

Looking for a good search extension. The stock one in admin/front end requires matching text so a lot of results are missing.

I would also consider an advanced admin module, as my goal is to be able to search for products matching certain text then bulk add those to certain categories.

Thanks

Post by yodapt » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:09 am

What kind of options do you need?

Opencart Developer - My Extension Showcase
Contact me at aeon.yoda@gmail.com

Post by barnone » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:41 am

One that will filter by part number, sku, partial match etc, or a single word etc.

I would also like the functionality in the admin so I can search for a single word and select and add all matching items to a category.

Also you have an email.

Post by Johnathan » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:48 pm

Smart Search improves the front-end search process, and Smart Search Pro improves both the front and back-end. You can search on any standard product data field, with lots of other configurable options. It doesn't let you do mass find-and-replace for product data, but it would at least let you search in the admin with more flexibility.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator