Post by raynalyn » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:03 pm

version 1.5.4 clean install.

hi all I am having an issue where i can't install godaddy is saying "Could not connect to the database please make sure the database server, username and password is correct!" the username and password seem to be correc tbecause I can login through my phpadmin. I saw a post where someone had the same issue with godaddy and resolved it but they didn't post how. Could someone who has had this issue tell me the fix.

thanks,
raynalyn

Post by cwswebdesign » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:22 pm

raynalyn wrote:version 1.5.4 clean install.

hi all I am having an issue where i can't install godaddy is saying "Could not connect to the database please make sure the database server, username and password is correct!" the username and password seem to be correc tbecause I can login through my phpadmin. I saw a post where someone had the same issue with godaddy and resolved it but they didn't post how. Could someone who has had this issue tell me the fix.

thanks,
raynalyn
is your server 'localhost' or does godaddy want you to use an ip address of the database server? You need to post a link to your site with issues like these to make it easier to troubleshoot.

DL

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!

Location - USA